Chapter 1: The Beginning

Alice Smith, 21yr old graduate of New York City College was having a cup of tea with her brother, Jimmy, who was visiting her for the weekend. Alice was about clearing up when she received a notification on her phone. She dropped the tray and picked up the phone to view her message and was surprised by the content she read.

"Oh my goodness!!" She screamed while jumping out of excitement.
"What is it" asked her brother with a confused look on his face.
"Remember how I applied for a job at blue line softwares..well I got the job" she said still staring at her phone.
"Oh my baby sis, I'm so happy for you" he said giving her a hug.
"Thank you, well, if you would excuse me, I have to resume work tomorrow, so I need to put some things in order, ok?" She said walking past him.
"Alright, I'll just see myself out then, bye sis" he said but didn't get a response as Alice had already left for her bedroom.

       Alice has been working with Blue Lines for two weeks now and has made a lot of friends and some enemies who were jealous of her beauty and the fact that the department manager praises her alot.
    "Hey Alice, I saw your brother the other day, he is really cute" said Nikki a close friend of Alice.
     " I know right, no offense but, I think the CEO is still a million times more handsome don't you think?" Said Brie taking a sip of the water in front of her while the others laughed at her gesture.
     "Have you guys gotten your dresses for the launching event next week?" Asked Nikki changing the subject.
      "Not yet, but that reminds me, I got you guys something, I'll be right back" said Alice leaving them and making her way out.
     She got down to the underground parking lot to where her car was parked, she picked up some stuff and left but never noticed the cold eyes which were staring at her.
"Boss?" called out a man who was standing next to him.
"I need you to find out everything about that girl" he said in a cold voice.