"Why? Is it because of work?" Y/N asked.

She shook her head in denial.

"Because of Taehyung oppa. He's sick." She said while looking at the poster in her hands.

"I think he is too young for you to call him oppa." Y/N said while smiling as she got reminded of the incident when he denied to help her because she called him ahjussi.

Jisoo hit her arm and said, "You! If they are famous, they all are oppa."

"Ah! That's true." Y/N said while rubbing her arm.

"Just looking at you can tell that you're working part-time." Jisoo said while shaking her head.

Y/N didn't say anything and just took a sip of her coffee.

"High paying, high labor job." Jisoo said further.

"How did you know?" Y/N asked.

"Because I feel like I'm seeing me in you. I worked part time when I couldn't renew my contract employee status. I became a transfer employee." She replied.

"I know how it feels." Y/N said and let out a sigh.

"Y/N! Do you want to try being a transfer employee? But it's more unfair and dirty than work as a contract worker, but it's worth trying." Jisoo said.

"Isn't it weird to go back to a company you got fired from?" Y/N said.

"Is pride a big deal when you can get a fixed salary at time? There's nothing prouder than getting salary at time." She replied.

"You can pick morning or night shift." She said further.

"Really?"

"Of course! If you want to try it, I'll tell it to company for you."

"You should buy Section Cheif Lee a box of drinks."

"Section Chief Lee? Why that jerk?"

"What do you mean? He is the in charge of transfer employees."

"WHAT! SECTION CHIEF LEE!"

She groaned in frustration.

_____________________

Section chief Lee was checking some documents when suddenly he heard his name.

"Section Chief Lee Woo Bin."

He looked up to see Y/N holding a box of 'Bacchus D' drinks with a smile.

"What is this now? What about when you yelled at me and left?" He asked.

She bowed 90° and said, "It's my fault. I must have developed anger management issues while being unemployed."

"Forget it. What do you want? Why are you back?" Lee asked.

Y/N placed the box on his table.

"There will something happen in future." She said with a smile and .eft while smiling.

Lee was dumbfounded seeing her behaving like this.

___________________

"Ah! She has many bottles of banana milk, she doesn't need this."

Jungkook said while taking out a bottle of banana milk from Y/N's fridge and putting into his bag. This bag already had 9 more bottles of banana milk and this was the 10th bottle.

"I think I should leave one for her too." He said while looking at thelast bottle left in her fridge.

__________________

When Jungkook exited the kitchen, just then he heard Taehyung's voice, who was sitting in the hall, of course with his hands chained.

"Hey stop there! Look at me."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"Don't be fooled. 'I don't love you, however my heart says it does' " He said.

Jungkook looked at him weirdly.

"You know this right? The #1 line all women in Asia want to hear. The melodrama with a top rating of 30%." He said further.

"When I look in your eyes-"

"I didn't buy TV at home." Jungkook said while interrupting him and turned his steps towards door.

"Hold on! Hold on! How about this one? It's a movie." Taehyung said and rubbed his hair to make them look messy.

"To a bad person, slap them. To a good person, applaud them. You can say it's one of my rules." He said further.

"What about this one?  The movie with 10M views! The movie that changed the paradigm of the action movies. 'It's called kind fist.' "

But Jungkook was still looking at him without saying anything.

"You don't know this one too?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't have TV." Jungkook said again

"You don't have TV? Yeah, that's possible. Okay bye." Taehyung said and Jungkook again headed towards the door.

But Taehyung stopped him again.

"HEY! Hold one! Really!! Hold on!"

Just then Taehyung's gaze went to the earphones hanging out from Jungkook's pocket.

"Oh earphone! Do you listen to music?" Taehyung asked.

"I do." Jungkook replied.

"You should have told me earlier." He said.

"I'll sing a song to prove you that I'm really an idol." He said further.

Jungkook started the background music on his phone.

"I'll love you even if I get hurt hundreds of time." Taehyung started to sing but suddenly Jungkook paused the tune.

"Anyone can sing. That wouldn't be called a proof." He said.

"Anyone?" Taehyung scoffed "Can you even sing? And you are doubting the Kim Taehyung?"

Just then Jungkook played the background tune and started to sing.

"I'll love you, even if I get hurt hundreds of times
I'll be with you, even if you close your eyes
At this moment, I just found out
But I don't regret
I'm sure it's happiness if it's you"

Taehyung's jaw dropped hearing how angelic and sweet his voice was.

Jungkook smirked seeing him.

"W-What are you? A hidden singer?" Taehyung asked. 

Jungkook didn't say anything and left from there.

"The machine can play the first notes for you, you know?" Taehyung yelled at his leaving figure.

TO BE CONTINUED......