You smiled at a few of the younger boys, watching as they jumped before getting back to their work, a giddy smile on their faces. "In this real, we strive for greater understanding and let go of distractions. There is no television, no video games-!" Fenwick was cut off by Jay scoffing at the use of no video games, stressing his distaste for the realm blatantly. You rolled your eyes at the boys behaviour, Zane now sporting the question as to why every boy in the facility was writing on paper.

Fenwick stopped his walking and let his eye twitch subtly before turning around to face you all, gesturing for the monks to get back to work. "That is because here, our words matter. You see, in Cloud Kingdom, we are the writers of Destiny. It was here that it was decided that Lloyd should be the Green Ninja. And just now, that Zane should find his voice again." Fenwick mused as he reached over and grabbed a scroll from a hard working boy, you glancing at the words on the page.

Your mind started to drift about just how much of your life was written by someone you never knew. "I sense my vocal pattern has returned without any repairs." Zane spoke out, his voice finally back to normal after a long two days, relief evident on his face. Jay let out a whine as he crossed his arms, saddened at the fact his friend no longer spoke like a pirate.

You watched carefully as Jay walked away from the group and peaked over a boys shoulder, Cole asking how Zane got his voice back. "It was written!" Fenwick stated simply before being cut off by Jay shouting how the boy he was hovering over was writing about someone named Dareth. You recoiled as you watched Jay accidentally knock a cup of ink off the desk and onto the scroll, your mind instantly knowing that someones life just took a small tumble.

Jay laughed nervously as he stepped away from the boy and walked over to stand at your side, his hands now crossed under his arms. "Um, if you know what's going to happen next, then you know how important it is for us to get the Sword of Sanctuary." Kai expressed as Fenwick started to lead your group forward, the older man nodding his head in agreement. 

"Yes, and I know you made a promise to save your friend, Lloyd. Sadly, we cannot ensure promises, because we aren't allowed to choose sides." Cole shot you a glance, instantly knowing that you were thinking about your father, your friend placing a hand on your shoulder in reassurance. "No one else will tell you this," Fenwick suddenly stopped and turned around, catching you all off guard. "but we had intended for Morro to stay in the Cursed Realm." You group raised an eyebrow as he spoke, all of you sharing a few glances towards each other.

Eventually, Cole stood up straighter and asked what Fenwick meant by intended, the elder swallowing thickly. "He was never supposed to escape, he somehow defied destiny. And now, we're playing catch up." Fenwick stepped forward and stood in front of you and Cole, his eyes resting on your ghost of a friend. "Do you think we wanted you to become a ghost? That's preposterous!" The man suddenly turned to you, watching as you jumped, wondering just what the guys had wanted with you.

You said nothing as you locked eyes with the man, allowing him to gently rest his hand on your shoulder. "Do you think we wanted you to have those dreams?" You flinched and sucked in a breath as you tightly closed the hands at your side into fists. "I'm sorry for your father." Your eyes shot over to Kai's for a moment, easily noting the look of distress and worry in them.

Nodding your head a little, the elder released his grip on your shoulder before stepping backwards, allowing Cole to place a hand on your upper back. "Ever since Morro broke free, things have been happening outside of our control. To be honest, we don't know how this will end." You smiled up at Cole and he quickly returned the favor, you finally daring to look up and towards Fenwick.

You easily noted how Zane still had his gaze on you, but you chose to ignore it, listening to Kai tell Fenwick about how he should just hand the sword over. "Look, I want to give it to you, but first, The Master Writer wants to see you." Fenwick interrupted the Fire User, now walking forward with all of you trailing behind him. You all went silent after that, none of you daring to speak after the information you had just learned.