𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

• ஜ • ❈ • ஜ •

❝𝙉𝙤𝙣, 𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙨, 𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙡 𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙪 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙧𝙖.❞
[𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥.]

-------

          When you opened your eyes to a familiar setting, your first thought was to immediately find Morro. Granted you stumbled as you stood up and tripped on the waters surface, you still managed to find him in ground breaking time. The ghost turned over with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face, ready to nick at you about a great many things.

However, his words were taken away from him when he felt a harsh slap across his cheek, almost sending him into the water below. "What... the fuck?" You muttered as you panted to catch your breath, as you had ran all the way to find the ghost, shaking your hand and returning it to its normal state. "Why did you do that!? Why did you take some of my power away from me, are you trying to kill me?" You shouted at the ghost as he held his cheek, looking up at you from where he floated, his eyes wide with curiosity.

His face felt hot, and it wasn't from the slap you had given him, he had to wipe his mouth with the back of his hand to hide his smile. "Hot under the collar, aren't we?" Morro whispered as he struggled to float back up to his normal position, now removing his hand from his mouth. "Besides, I have no idea what you're even talking about. Maybe you're just weak." The words he spoke out now gave him a fair reason to smile, the ghost getting closer to your face.

He watched in amusement as your eye and eyebrow twitched as you looked down at him, now slamming your forehead against his. "You know what you did, stop playing dumb!" Morro grunted as he stumbled backwards and held his head, disoriented from the attack. "Not only did you manage to snag some of my powers, you also failed to mention something. When were you going to tell me that every time we meet, it's in the Cursed Realm!?" You spread open your arms to gesture to the area around you, Morro now shaking his head with a low chuckle.

You flinched your arms back towards your body as you watched the ghost stumble, hand over his eyes and his hair falling in front of his face. "Well, you do catch on pretty quick. Maybe you are fit to be with those Ninja." You swallowed a lump in your throat and took a step back when Morro opened his fingers, revealing one of his green eyes. "What? Where'd that confidence from earlier go?" You balled your hands up into fists as you let out a small huff, not knowing how to respond to the question.

Slowly, the man rebuilt himself back up, his hair still falling loosely in front of him as he smiled at you. "To answer your questions, I did indeed take some of your power. It's not that hard, and you were caught off guard." Morro let his smile widen as he watched your face fall flat at his words, the color slowly draining from your face. "Lloyd is a tough guy, and he's fought my possession many times. The only way I can fight back is by using my own powers against him. You can only imagine how draining that get's after a while.

So, I figured it would be easier to take from someone else, someone I see very often. Someone who's just like me, ghostly." You took a few steps backward as Morro started to walk over towards you, his smile never dropping. "And for your other question, Lloyd is the one that sleeps, not me. When he sleeps during my possession, I get sent here, to the Cursed Realm. Why you're here, I still haven't figured out." He hummed as he stopped walking, now in front of you at a respectable distance, your guard still up.