𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 . . .
    𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝚂𝙽𝙸𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚃. ▏ 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 & 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒕

𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: mentions of war, mentions of dark thought, vague mentions of torture, character  deaths, vague mentions of puking and unplanned pregnancies

mentions of dark thought, vague
mentions of torture, character
deaths, vague mentions of puking
and unplanned pregnancies

𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: mentions of past smut

▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

GEMMA RIVERSONG NOBLE doesn't think she'll ever get used to waking up in the arms of her fiancé as they lay in the bed of their other lover. The same lover that was missing from the comfort of the king-size bed that was in the master bedroom that is located deep within the bright sun palace on Olympus. Her beautiful, ever-loving, blonde god was busy out on his sun chariot.

  Gemma rolled over in the bed. Her pale naked body was merely wrapped in a paper-thin grey throw blanket; it just barely covered her physical form. Gemma smiled rather sleepily at the sleeping rave-haired boy in front of her. Percy was covered by a thick and fluffy dark blue blanket. He consistently complained about getting cold in the morning whenever Apollo left. Having the son of Poseidon sleep between the space heater that is the daughter of Hephaestus and a literal sun god Percy so used to begin a certain temperature whenever he slept. Apollo had to get him extra blankets to make up for it. The redhead had found it oddly enduring.

  She reached forward and brushed a few strains of raven-colored hair out of Percy's sleeping face as she admired the sleeping beauty before. She thought Percy's features were incredibly handsome, even with his hair messy from sleep and bruises forming from the previous night's activities. She could smell his distinct scent; a sort of mix of saltwater, ocean breeze, and the natural aroma of sand. Gemma loved it. The smell of saltwater and sea breeze brought her so much comfort. And with the way it mixed with Apollo; whom she swore smelt like the sweet aroma of fresh citrus, sunscreen, warmth, and the subtle fragrance of laurel leaves: just drove her mad with love.

( According to Percy, she has a distinctive and comforting scent. Something that combined the smoky aroma of burning wood with hints of pine and the lingering warmth of the flames. )

  "Stop thinking sappy thoughts and come mere," Percy calls to her in sleep sleep-ridden voice as the raven-haired boy makes a child-like grabby hand motion for her.

  "That's rich coming from the sappiest demigod I know to date." Gemma retorts with a playful laugh. The redhead smiles fondly as she rolls her soft teal-colored eyes at him. She scoots closer to the son of the Poseidon. She lets her grey blanket fall away from her nude body as she crawls closer to Percy. The redheaded girl is then quickly pulled under his heavy dark blue blanket and her body is pulled flat against his. She let out a content sigh as she felt skin-to-skin contact. Gemma hums happily as she feels Percy presses her back into his bare chest and wraps an arm comfortingly over her waist.