Sakura's running around keeping the Villains busy as they're now chasing after her as both Dabi and Himiko need this time to find the others and get them to the bus. She's good at playing hide and seek since she was a child and these guys are terrible at it making her to jump up and climb the trees before she jumps from tree to tree.

Dabi and Himiko has to hurry as Sakura can't keep this up for long making them to hate this as Sakura shouldn't be using herself as bait which has Dabi worried before he saw Sakura slam the other's into trees and have them trapped with sticky webbing and tree sap which covers them up to their chest and their ankles making them to be trapped.

Both had taken a picture each and saved it as this is going to be making their day as no one can beat Sakura in the game of hide and seek really and she kept beaten them in it. Even Hawks can't beat her nor could the kids making the five to ask how she did it and she just explains making them to hate this.

'Sakura's too smart for this world to handle her.' Sakura laughs once she was told that after explaining how she beat them in a simple game of hide and seek as she didn't a problem with that making both Dabi and Hawks to know she had to raise herself fully a lot once her mother had gotten killed by a Villain when she has six, maybe seven-years-old.

Komori Kinoko and Tsunotori Pony were both trapped in the same area by the last two Nomus who fully has Chlorokinesis Quirk and Hentaikinesis (Porn Control) Quirk making them both to be stuck as their clothing's gone and Tsunotori has her arms tied up behind her back as she tries to break free from the Liana Vine holding onto her arms.

It's making a red grey stripped weird squid with a pink one to go into her open mouth and then plant milkers showed up. They grabbed onto Tsunotori's breast and started to suck before a huge Liana Vine thrusted into her making her to gasp which allows another huge Liana Vine to enter her mouth as two from the ground pulls her legs apart sideways.

It's to allow the huge Liana Vine to thrust into her more as the Liana Vine that's got her hands tied behind her is the only thing holding her up in this position. Tsunotori felt her tail being tugged on making her to moan before another huge Liana Vine thrusted into her anus making her to have her eyes half-opened.

The plant milkers are pushing and pulling on her breast before pulling her down as she's in a bent position now making the thrusting to be worse as they can go and hit the entrance to her womb making Tsunotori to hate this as she needs to find a way to get away from them all and then save Komori as she needs to save her friend.

It's making the milk to leave her and the huge Liana Vine splits into two and goes near her ovaries making them to cumpie her there which's a bad thing as she'll have a lot of seeds to leave her once they're done with her as as Tsunotori's going to be feeling sore in her breast from this fully as the plant milkers kept sucking onto her.

Komori's fully on her back about six trees away from Tsunotori as a very large sized Phallus Indusiatus is thrusting into her making her to be held down by her hands above her head by tree roots from a tree near by as it drugged out and held her wrist down tightly with them being on top of each other and then drugged back down into the ground.

Her legs were in the same position as her legs were spread with the two roots holding her legs down by the knees as it drugged out and then drugged straight back down down to keep her there and held wide open for the Phallus Indusiatus as this was allowing the very large Phallus Indusiatus to be able to reach the inside of her womb in one shot.

Komori can feel that the veil of the Phallus Indusiatus was very sticky and making Komori to be tugged on cause of it sticking to the walls of her womb and to the roof of her womb which has her being tugged on cause of the veil of the mushroom was very sticky and she doesn't want that. She even has two hedgehogs sucking onto her nipples.