"Damn Carter," he picks up speed. I slam back into him. His grip on my neck tightens. "ahhh shit," he pushes my face in the wall, slapping my ass. "Throw that shit back." I feel him cum inside of me and I shoot into the wall, but I'm quickly spun around and lifted up.

I'm face to face with Chace, my back is leaning against the wall, he lifts me up and slides me down on his dick. "I like to face you when um inside of you." I almost nutted again just by him saying that. I reached up for the handles as he pounded me against the wall. "Like to see that mouth when you.." he grabbed my hips and pushed as deep into me as he could. "Chace, fuck." My eyes rolled.

"When you say my name," he smiled.

I let go of the handles and wrapped my arms around his neck, I bounced on his long dick. Then Dame sat down on the bench, he pulled Chace and I over to him, with Chace still in me, he sat down on Dame. He bounced on him, while I bounced on the top. I watched Chace's face contouring with pleasure. He dug his nails in my side. "Gimme that shit Carter...right now." He demanded, barley able to stop himself from giving it to Dame.

"Oh God..."

"You don't need it...give it here." I clawed at his chest as I came on his stomach, then he came in me and Dame in him. We all sat down out of breath, all unable to move.

**********

They had me in the kitchen cooking like I was somebody wife. We had just went and picked up Camden and were all having dinner. Chace was cutting up his food.

"He like mashed potatoes?" I asked.

"For the most part he eats everything but he got his days." Took a seat at the table.

"I wanted to say something and I don't want you getting offended Carter,"

I was nervous. "I'll try."

"When Tyla comes we aren't going to tell her about us yet."

"Oh, okay. It should be when y'all ready." It made me feel weird.

"Hey," Dame noticed. "We will tell her,"

"I'm fine..it's okay." But for some reason I wasn't cool. "I need to pee."

"Carter," Dame called to me.

I hurried to that bathroom. Shit, why am I upset? After calming down I went back to the table.

"I think I'm gonna go home tonight."

"Why?" Dame put his fork down.

"It's been a while...I need to do laundry and stuff anyways." I walked over and kissed Camdens head.

I went to the room to get my stuff, but Chace came in behind me. "Tyla has been difficult lately Carter, I get scared she's looking for reason to take Camden."

"You said she didn't want him,"

"She plays games."

"I don't ever wanna feel like a third wheel or a secret."

"You so much more than that,"

"Yeah, you think you can love me as much as you love Dame? You said it yourself im here to make him happy."

"I think we're gonna have to spend more alone time together, because you doubting that I wanna be with both of you." He sat down on the bed and pulled me in his lap. "I want you Carter...fuck how Tyla feels. We just going to tell her...you ain't nobody secret aaight?"

"You sure?"

"Positive, now put that fucking bag down...yo ass ain't going nowhere."

"K,"

******

The sex 🥴

Carter have a reason to be upset?

Chace and Carter convo?

Predictions?

Like and comment Thank you all