"Yh but we say we did ago take it slow and-

"Jason all mi a do is cook, food affi eat don't?" She said cutting me off.

"And I don't see it as moving fast,when people go pan date nuh food dem usually go buy and eat fi get fi know each other so how me a move fast?"

"Yh mi get yuh point and it's cool that you want to cook for us, but the thing is mi just nuh wah yuh fall in love wid me too quick."

"Schrups, a goodly the other way around." She chuckled.

More than likely a dat ago happen.

"Yuh wah mi cook some breakfast fi yuh before yuh leff?"

"No mi nave nuh time,I'll get something on the way." I said getting up while pulling her up with me.

"So the time weh yah go take fi get something on the way yuh couldn't just wait till fi fry two egg and piece a plantain?" She asked holding her hip.

Ah bwoy.

"B just chill."

As I walked over to her, I put my hand around her waist a brought her into a hug.

"The time weh yuh a tek fi hug mi the the oil coulda hot already fi mi fry the plantain." She mumbled wrapped her arms around me.

"B mi nuh wah yah go out a yuh way."

"Jason how am I going out a mi way,i was going to make breakfast for myself so I would just hurry up and do yours first so yuh can gwan. Ano nuh big deal." She said pulling away from me.

"But if yuh nuh wah nothing weh mi cook I'll just leave it." She pouted.

"Nars ano nothing like that."

Morning just light and mi piss her off already.

"Jason just go."

Not wanting to upset her anymore,I grabbed my phone and my bag and headed to the door.

"So mi cah get a likkle kiss fi help lighten me day." I said to upset her.

Mi wouldn't frighten if mi come back come see she put mi out.

"Fuck you."

"B nuh badda wid the vex thing this morning, yah go mek mi leff and yuh vex wid me? Supposed something do mi pan the road, how dat ago make yuh feel?"

That should do the trick, guilt.
And it did.

Walking over to me she rolled her eyes and stopped infront of me. After that she got on her tippy toes and put her hands behind my head.

"Yah use yuh brain pan me don't?" She chuckled.

"Yh,it work?"

"Yh."

After she said that she moved her head closer to mine and kissed me delicately.
After one kiss mi think she did ago stop, but she kept going,nah complain still.

As she deepend the kiss she bit my lip hard and I allowed her to put her tongue in my mouth for a brief moment before she pulled away to catch her breath.

"Nars yah mek mi cock stiff." I mumbled moving my hand to her waist.

Looking up at me she removed her hands from behind my head and move the open the door.

"You're gonna be late." She said nonchalantly.

Woman mood change quick ehh,awhile ago her tongue inna mi mouth and now she a run mi.