2.PARTY AT HOME

Hey, viewers in the previous chapter you saw the vulnerable side of Rey which shows he is unhappy and his sore life isn't of any help but guys he is the tough nut to crack!

I swear I shown the actual thing but he isn't also the person who has good deeds, he has been cruel and has done lot more, He is only himself when he is around his family, which are his siblings. He feels happy to see his family being happy, he wants nothing else.

Okay, LET'S CONTINUE THE STORY!

Author POV

Reyansh comes to his lavish room and goes to his closet, which is a room itself , he changes his formal clothes into a blue t shirt and brown cargo pants, he lives simple but you know before I said he is capable of everything (rich man things). Hehe

He was about go out but before he could take a step someone quickly entered his place with full speed ran towards him and hugged him tightly shouting bhaiiiiiiiii. She squealed in happiness (Bhai : Brother)

Just to make him lose his audibility. he closed his eyes with a annoyed face but melted as soon as he saw his sister's face after 5 days. He hugged her in return and tried to feel the warmth of her sister which he really missed.

(Yes it's Dia for you!)

Dia has always loved his brothers unconditionally as they're her first bestfriends . She share a good bond with them.

She is the sparkle of their lives and the most precious human being for Rey, also Daniel loves teasing and putting tantrums to her for her stupidities,for her crazy ideas but he too care a lot. There permanent concern is Diana only. Coz the world they live isn't made of flowers they're made of stones.

Sometimes they get possessive for her in case of boys but they are more protective rather than getting possessive.

Dia asks Rey , Why you couldn't come to meet me in these days? You were really that busy Haan? Tell me!

No dear not like that I was really occupied and stressed at the same time and had a biggg meet up yesterday so ended up meeting you late. I am sorry for that. Reyansh replied softly confronting his sister for the inconvenience.

Okay fine but you don't forget to keep a touch with me otherwise you better understand the further inconvenience okay? Am I clear? Diana ordered.

Yess madam as you wish. He replied to Diana while setting his hairs.

Knock!

Who's there?. Curious Diana asked

It's Daniel rabbit. The voice came from the other side

Come up man don't try to show that how good of man you can be. Diana said with a bit hint of angriness which reflected on her tone. Daniel knew the point so he just shrugged his shoulders and walked in, to Reyansh

Brother are you supposed come down or not if you want we will come up to you. Saying this he shown him a tight lipped smile. Like he is pissed off.

Reyansh replied, I was about go but this girl came up and jumped upon me and shouted like anything, I thought I will surely lose my ears.
He shrugged his head saying this.

Hawww! You guys can never neverr correct yourselves. I am leaving!
With a irritated face she left the two boys.

Then suddenly they both started laughing

Oh god brother! Did you saw her annoyed face? Daniel was laughing holding his stomach.(Daniel enjoys her every now and then expression and looks because of which he usually irritate her or try to taunt her. Daniel behaves equally childish with dia. This childish side people rarely see with others as when he sings people find him to be in depth of life and emotions and jam with his musics)

After few minutes everyone was sitting together , talking and sharing about what happened in these days and how things are happening in their lives, dia expressed about her willingness to go on a trip with his friends and Amaira shared how great developments is happening in her professional front and Daniel sharing how his fangirls are dying over him and always drooling on him and as usual trying to win his attention.

Listening to Daniel's words everyone laughed remembering his fangirls crazy activities when once they visited his concert.

Seriously your fangirls are crazy and mad for you Daniel, Amaira said as a unbelievable thing.

I agree to di, they are always behind you for your glimpses and you share your flying kisses with them, then they get faint! Sami said in amusing tone hinting to something, in agreement to Amaira.

Like seriously dani? girls are fainting for you? Oh gosh! I can't digest please pass me the coke sami. I need to digest this.Dia asked curiously because she never saw fangirls getting so high for his brother so she was surprised to know.

Yeah, I meann.. something like that, Daniel blushed remembering something.

Excuse me, why are you blushing? Is there something! Dia asked curiously

No nothing! Daniel told quickly covering his emotions and shrugged his head in declining gesture.

Guys can we stop these useless conversation? If Daniel has someone I mean if someone fainted on him oh, I mean because of him then he will let us know, am i right Daniel? Reyansh asked in normal tone but Daniel knew he is in deep trouble. He can sense the tone his said, he is teasing him.

Yeah.. sure brother! Daniel said in assurance but hesitant.

Then other conversation and gossips continued.
_______________________________

His closet and living room.

_____________________________________

Hey People! I wrote a fun and joyful chapter among the siblings, especially to show there bond.

Hope you liked it

Show your love by Sharing and giving votes to each chapter so that I won't be late to share upcoming chapters.

Bye, bye👋