»20«

I had absolutely no idea that if he might have been involved in an accident, despite wearing a suit with a helmet on his side still I tried to check him out.

"Thank Goodness." Looked around with a deep sigh, but there was no one on this street right now. I felt somewhat helpless. Moreover, I was unaware of his residence, also couldn't take him to my apartment.

Fell into a kind of panic situation so first tried to wake him up.

"Jungkook please wake up." I patted his cheek and tried to bring him back to consciousness. I didn't see any water bottle on his motorcycle nor I didn't have it with me, If it had I could have done it sooner.

"Hmmm..!" Finally he hummus in long trail, eyes were so heavy that he could not open them or even move his body. Lord he became complete wasted I took a relief as he was in his senses.

"Please get up or else tell me your address and I will take you there."

"let me sleep."

He hugged my lap, made himself comfortable, his voice mixed with husky. I can't leave him on the street in such a condition.

Although I don't feel any weird about it since he is drunk what he is saying his actions are not in control with his senses. Attempted to communicate with him in a gentle tone, as he tends to become violent when agitated. Given his size, it would be impossible for me to manage him if he were to become one. Additionally, I was unable to obtain his address, which created a significant problem for me.

"Well you don't need that just tell me your address and that's it."

"Why am I going to tell you? Who are you and why are you disturbing my sleep?"

Upon hearing his reprimand, I was taken stunned yet apprehensive and kept ruminating that he shouldn't be stranded on this road like that. All I need to do is decelerate with a calm mind.

At that moment, a man walked by and gave us a peculiar glance. I felt self-conscious and covered my face to avoid being recognized.

"Umm well, So what is your favorite food?"

"Bossam."

" Ohh, really mine also, Maybe you ordered it?"

"Hmm.."

"The delivery man can't find your apartment so he called me now can you tell me so he can deliver it to the right place."

"Really?" When he responds with closing his eyes I know my strategy is working so I try to take it further.

"Yes tell me your address now?"

"Jeon society 1 No APT. "

I void my teeth, wow how stupid I am! They own this entire jeon area, so their house must be in the first block, how did it slip my mind. Now feel like there is no time to cringe myself by thinking about these stuff and pretending to be a fool. I have to take him to his place then go to my own.

Concerned that the front gate of our apartment may have already been closed since it's already ten o'clock and I have a task to complete by eleven.

"Jungkook, please try to stand on your feet I will help you."

I lifted his head off my lap and helped him stand up by holding his arms, as I couldn't carry him alone and he needed to make his own effort.