»14«

.

.

Today is exceptional Which is not like a usual, I am happy because I am in a relationship and with my loved ones.

So thought I'd try something different today by not wearing my regular hoodie and cargo pants as I need to look a bit attractive in front of Arlo.

Stacked up like a lofty hedge inside the cupboard were colorful clothes that I never wore, That all my mother had bought me on various occasions about a year or two ago.

I fold my left hand on my stomach and place right elbow on it, set my thumb and middle finger under the jaw do tiptoe on my lips with tip of index. Swayed and thought about what to wear today.

Only one caught my eye which was dark carob brown peplum, make sure that I would pick it up as I don't like sparkling colors or attires.

Weared black flare jeans with peplum top, didn't forget to spray strawberry perfume on my throat, Since it was my favourite, I didn't use it much often because it was quite pricey, fearing that if I ran out, I wouldn't be able to purchase another one because I wasn't paid enough.

Nevertheless, the soft pinkish white bottle I keep as a showpiece when it expires who knows, it's been almost a year I've only emptied half.

Used to wear deck or sneaker everyday with casuals but I had to wear wedge sandal to match my today's look. I just had only one collection of it that had a small floral design on the belt, regardless, it compatible my attire.

I give myself a final touch up in front of mirror and leave for college with my backpack.

⟸ ⁂ ⟹

taehyung :- Dude!! I never thought you could lie .

Jimin :-  Yes, you tried to fool us by writing her name on the chest with a marker pen!

—The two of them were standing in front of him in the locker room with annoyed faces and Jungkook was putting the book inside ignoring their words.

Jungkook :- So what do you think I will really tattooed down her name? I am that crazy! I don't like her that way and the kiss was accidentally unintentional.

—He rolled his eyes and said irritated.

⟸ ⁂ ⟹

I came to college a little early today still not many students came there were only 4-5 in the class, to be honest I feel bizarre considering that I never come like this.

When I walked in four people stared at me blankly including Rosly. I knew it was her friend group. Being a monitor, she comes early almost every day.

I walked staring at my feet because I was completely unwilling to make eye contact with them. Put my bag on the desk and sat quietly with my head down. At that time one of them clapped her fingers and drew my attention to.

Rosly :- Hello, my name is Rosely, the monitor of this class. You look like you are new here, if you have any need or problem tell me openly and I will try to help you. Besides, what is your name, new girl?

—I stare at her for a few moments. Yes, this is her famous dialogue she gives regularly when a new student joined this class, she broadcasts it to them. Even after I was transferred she said it me too.

Yn :- I'm not new.

—I say in a low voice as the four of them look at me with raised eyebrows, actually I can feel them not recognizing me in this new form. So I thought of telling them my name