»17«

I was standing outside the apartment Arlo said ready to come down he is waiting. Notice a ash colour corvette stingray in the distance. I took long steps towards the car.

I went to the driver's side tapped the window twice as it was one side glass. Then it slowly slide down. My smile disappeared in an instant that I had no hope for who I saw next.

"Hi am Lan I hope you recognize me"

"yes i know you." He's a one of Arlo's buddy. I knew him before even they have another friend called Luke but I've never met or talk to him before.

"Arlo couldn't pick you up because he got caught up in party arrangements so he sent me to fetch you."

"No probs!" I sat in the back passenger seat with a smile.

──●◎●──

We traveled a long way without any chat, what else could I have with his friend.

After a while our car stopped in front of a modern villa. Realized that Arlo threw the party inside his house. Lan went down like his and I was mine.

Both entered through the main door together nevertheless the living room look like we were in a club at all. The lighting around is red purple blue in color. Everyone was dancing with the loud music the volume was so high that my heart was pounding across.

Those girls were wearing short and ripped clothes that even showed their ass lines, cleavage.

"Do you know where Arlo is?" I asked Lan as he rolled his eyes to looked around. At least 50 people were present here. So it can be a bit difficult to find him in such a mob.

"I can't find him. Think he's with Luke. You can sit in couch. Wait a few moments, I will find him and send him to you ." Lan pointed to a sofa next to me. I nodded and sat down as he handed me a glass to drink.

Almost 10 minutes passed Arlo still not here I was sitting here waiting for him. Felt uneasy with unfamiliar faces around. Then someone came and sat next to me and I looked at him in shock.

"Woohh! You literally scared me. Where have you been all this time?" I asked my boyfriend and he smiled at me.

"I was dancing with Luke. He invited me to ridiculously. Lan told me that you arrived so that's why I came to you."

"You are sweating, btw look handsome today." I wiped the sweat from his forehead with a tissue. Arlo today wore a deep chocolate colored shirt with black smoky ripped denim jeans.

"You had no trouble in coming with lan? Sorry; I had a lot on my plate at that time." I ran my hand through his blonde hair.

We talked together for a few minutes until a girl stood in front of us. I trail my gaze feet to her head. Her hair was blonde like Arlo wore ripped hot pants with a short crop top. Twirls index in her hair and looks at me with a judgmental gaze. I lowered my eyes.

"Ohhh! YN I forgot to introduce you meet my cousin Lauren." I stood with Arlo.

"Appreciated to meet you; I am YN." I put my hand out in front of her in friendly manner to shake but she didn't notice. Rolled her eyes and looked at Arlo.