Aura

Alexander's voice was laced with fury and disappointment as he pointed an accusatory finger at the maid, blaming her for the recent events. "This is all your doing!" he exclaimed with a deep and somber tone. "If only you had the self-control to keep your hands to yourself, she wouldn't have left me." The maid flinched at his harsh words and attempted to defend herself, "What happened, my Lord? We used to..." but her words were cut off by Alexander's sharp interruption. "Silence! Do not speak to me as if you are my equal," he snapped, glaring at her with piercing eyes.

The maid was a striking beauty, with alabaster skin and white hair neatly coiled into a bun. Her red eyes were a sight to behold, but they were now brimming with tears, lending them a unique, shimmering quality. She begged for forgiveness, "My Lord, I beg of you to forgive me for my transgressions," she stammered, tightly clutching her maid's outfit and bowing her head.

Alexander was not satisfied with her apology and demanded that she kneel before him. The maid dropped to her knees immediately, not out of reverence, but due to the oppressive aura he exuded that weighed down on her. "My neck aches just looking up at you," he commented, to which she obediently lowered her head. "That's better," he said with a hint of satisfaction.

Maria's body began to shake uncontrollably as she stared at the object lying on the ground, her hazel eyes widening in horror. "Asa... d-did you throw that?" she stammered, her voice barely above a whisper. Asa shot her a look of annoyance, "You already know the answer to that," she replied curtly, "I would never be that careless." Without waiting for a reply, Asa strode past Maria, her eyes scanning the area for any other potential dangers. "You know exactly who did this," Asa whispered to Maria, her voice laced with a chilling certainty. Maria felt a shiver run down her spine as she realized that Asa was right. Asa walked towards the object that had fallen on the ground, completely unfazed by the danger that lurked around them. "A cold steel push knife, interesting," Asa said thoughtfully, picking up the weapon. "Not a bad knife, but it's usually used for self-protection."

Asa examined the knife carefully, her eyes scanning every detail with an expert's precision. "You need to be highly trained to throw it like that," she said, her voice filled with admiration. Suddenly, she spun around, catching a glimpse of the culprit's coat disappearing around the corner. With a flick of her wrist, she flung the knife around the corner, making it curve in mid-air. The knife hit its mark with a satisfying thud, embedding itself in the wall with deadly accuracy. "Bullseye," Asa muttered under her breath, a small smile playing on her lips as she turned back to Maria.