Final Exam, Sakura's sky date with Hawks and Shigaraki's plan

Start from the beginning

It's making them to love it as Sakura has found the lost star constellation, Ophiuchus making many to be shocked at this new discovery including another star constellation, Argo Navis making Sakura to laugh as she knew it was there the whole time thanks to her Quirk.

Ophiuchus, the Serpent Bearer is sometimes called the 13th or forgotten constellation of the zodiac. That's because the sun passes in front of Ophiuchus from about November thirty to December eighteen each year. Kepler's Nova, one of the few supernovas known to have occurred in the Milky Way Galaxy, appeared in Ophiuchus in sixteen-oh-four.

In Greek mythology this constellation represented Asclepius, the Greek god of medicine. He is depicted as holding a serpent (the constellation Serpens), a symbol of renewal. Early Greek legend held that Ophiuchus depicted Apollo fighting a gigantic snake, represented by the constellation Serpens.

Later Greek and Roman myths identified Ophiuchus as Asclepius, a healer and son of Apollo and Coronis. Asclepius became so good at healing that he was able to raise the dead. The Argo Navis is the only constellation from Ptolemy's original list of forty-eight constellations that is no longer officially recognized. Due to it's large size, it was split into three constellations by Nicolas Louis de Lacaille: Carina (the keel), Puppis (the poop deck), and Vela (the sails).

Sakura sold a lot of photos of the shooting star shower making her to have a lot of money as she even got a picture of the lost constellation plus Argo Navis making her to sell those two to star scientists who fully studies them making her to have the originals which she kept them as she has them placed up with one original of the shooting star shower.

Shigaraki's thinking which's not a good thing as they're thinking about kidnapping both of Bakugou and that girl to turn them into Villains making Kurogiri to wonder as Bakugou and the girl might say no making Shigaraki to think as they can kidnap them and put a tracker inside of them or fully threaten to kill their families if they don't join.

Kurogiri can see that happening, but they might say no still and fight them making Shigaraki to think on that one as she needs a great plan and fast before the students go to summer camp and thanks to their spy, they can get the two and maybe even more making this to be prefect. Just need to fine tune it and they have a plan.

Shigaraki looks out the window as she hates this making her father to help her fine tune the plan and allow her to use Nomus making her to love this as the rest can get killed, but the two and maybe more if they're useful to the L.O.V making her father to agree as this is important and she has to interview some new members making her to sigh.

"Yes, father." Shigaraki hates this as the new members might be useless, but she's willing to give them a chance as she wonders what her little sister and mother are doing right now. The father doesn't know what happened to his wife and his daughter, but he will find out as the news of them being dead was upsetting and he had to keep it from Tomoe.

'Why do I have to lose my family all the time? First was my younger twin brother to a police officer, then my wife and daughter to a Villain. I can't lose Tomoe no matter what. The fact she got hurt like that on her first mission was very worrisome as that girl could be too strong for Tomoe. I may have to take her Quirk.' He thinks to himself.

Shigaraki's recovering and when she failed to get Stain on her said during the internships, she got someone to get her recruits making Dabi to go to keep an eye on her and Himiko went as well, too as she's undercover making her to still go to school and all that making her to hide who she is to Shigaraki as she's also helping Sakura out with her revenge.

Shigaraki wants to attack them at their summer camp as since they got a spy inside of U.A who'll text them the location and then they'll attack them plus Shigaraki has more Nomus to use now making her to bring ten or twelve Nomus making both Dabi and Himiko to shiver mentally as Shigaraki's mental from this really.

"Young mistress, that's going too far and master said to for us to bring four maximum of the Nomus. You can't bring more than that." Kurogiri said making Shigaraki to pout as that's not fun making Dabi to be scared for Sakura as her sister's nuts and not in the good way either as Shigarkai's lost her marbles here and he's worried about this.

Himiko doesn't like Shigaraki making her to hate this as this is the worse undercover mission she has ever done making her to hope they don't go for either Sakura or her brother cause that's going to be a mess and Sakura's always telling her this as it's the truth and she needs to keep it to her fully if she wants to survive an undercover mission.

"Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them."

"Never start the trouble, find a way to get into the trouble."

Oh how is Himiko going to handle this as Shigaraki's nuts and she can't fail, but she can make it look like she died and then can go back to being herself which will work as she has a cloud covering her hair and she's pretending to have a strawberry blond high ponytail with brown highlights and the tips were white making her to be hidden good.

Her eyes are brown making her to be perfect as she's Tobiko Melusine making it to be a good one as she's not Toga Himiko anymore as she changed her name back to her real last name, Bakugou making her to still be hiding as no one's looking for Toga Himiko who's no longer exist thanks to going back to her true last name fully.

'I can't wait to finish this mission off and go back to my true-self again really.'