10k views special

10K VIEWS extra chapter

First of all I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. I never expected this story to do so well but you guys surprised me. I haven't written like this in a long time, to give some context I am a year younger than Bangchan so I was in the era of One Direction back in the day. I was just as obsessed with them as I am right now with stray kids and I normally don't get like this, hell I never really listened to music before only stuff my friends would listen to. I came across Stray Kids on TIKTOK and that was all it took, and now I am a stay (i will still consider myself a baby stay since I wasn't around for the predebut or debut or anything) BUT I am hooked. Like to the point where I bought airpods just so I can listen to them nonstop at work secretly lol. And I bought the membership, and I pay for Bubble, and I have a FANS account. So I'm well fucked into this.

But anyways like I was saying, this story was a fun one to write, even if it made me cringe at times but I also want to voice this. I am a Hyunlix shipper but I also love their friendship and I don't care if they are together or not, let me have my imagination lol.

But as promised this book surpassed 10k views so here is a little update on Hyunjin and Felix

IN THE FUTTTTUUUUURRRREEEEE

3rd person

It had been three years since the wedding, Hyunjin kept his promise to Felix. He passed on his legacy with the Mafia, he had to train him but it looks like this Lee Know guy seems legit. Lee Know or as his friends know him as Minho was part of a smaller group in the North. He was very intrigued when Hyunjin offered him his legacy but he took it nonetheless and he was running it well.

Felix stopped working at the casino after the wedding, him and Hyunjin had come to the conclusion that a married man shouldn't be dressed and serving drinks, plus Hyunjin was supporting his new business with the help of Jeongin. They wanted to open a bakery and cafe, something cute and floral and inviting. Hyunjin backed the whole thing and it was going really well for them. It was the first time Hyunjin had a business under his name that wasn't associated with the Mafia so it was nice to recognize that he was more than just a Boss.

With that being said Felix and Hyunjin move back and forth between Korea and Australia, having houses and properties in both places. In the winter they would spend it in Australia and the summer would be Korea. Felix became closer with his Aunt and her family, even taking them on vacation last year with him and Hyunjin.

Right now Hyunjin and Felix were in Australia, they bought a property and had it built to their specifications and were finally moving into the house today. Felix was over joyed but Hyunjin was nervous, he wanted everything to be perfect for Felix. This was this first home they built together, it had to be perfect.

Walking into the huge house Felix had a big box in his hand with "FRAGILE" stickers all over it, tumbling inside he lost his footing as the box and him began to fall. Hyunjin watched in slow motion, only fast enough to grab Felix as the box hit the ground. The sound of glass shattering rang through their empty house.

"Felix, babe, this is why we have movers bringing in our stuff" Hyunjin laughs a little pulling Felix back to his side as the two watch the movers come in and pick up the box. "I know but I wanted to help" Felix pouts, pursing his lips crossing his arms. "Come on I wanted to show you something" Hyunjin whispers in Felix's ear, grabbing his hand and leading him up stairs. Felix thought to himself, what could he possibly be showing me? We built this house together, the blueprint plans glued to the inside of his eyelids as they spent many days planning this.

"Shut your eyes" Hyunjin says quietly to Felix, Felix does at hes told shutting his eyes but begins to peek with excitement. Hyunjin see this so he covers Felix's eyes with his own hands. "Don't spoil my surprise Angel" he seuctivey moans into Felix's ear as he felt the blood rush to his cheeks.