Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Opening her eyes, she watched him move toward her body. When he licked across her nipple, she moaned and felt her knees weaken. "So responsive," he whispered against her breast, the breath across her nipple going straight to her core.

Releasing her hands, he gripped her waist and, without hesitation, had her on her back on his bed, his body covering hers. "I want to taste every inch of you," he said before dipping his head down to run his tongue along her throat, stopping to bite her gently in the curve of her neck.

Gage growled low in his chest, and heat shot through her. Kelsey caught her lip and bit down.

"Fuck," Gage's mouth crushed hers, his tongue thrusting inside, possessing her mouth completely. Kelsey grabbed his head, not wanting him to pull away again. Each time their tongues touched, she felt more heat pour through her. She wanted more, hotter, wanted the flames to consume her.

Shifting she moaned as his bare flesh burned into hers. Releasing her mouth, he trailed his lips down her throat in rough kisses using his teeth and tongue.

She tried to bring his mouth back to hers, but she couldn't hold him as he dragged it from her grasp and moved down her chest. When he sucked a nipple into his mouth, her back arched, offering him more. With each pull a pulse between her legs mirrored his attentions and she began to rub against him trying to relieve the ache even though his weight held her in place and mostly still.

Kelsey's breaths came in staggered gasps as his mouth burned her skin as he trailed down her hips and stomach. She quivered with a need she barely understood yet desperate to sate. He shifted and moved his head was between legs, she held her breath as his hot breath was brushed against her inner thighs and she shuddered, knowing what was to come.

Tenderly he stroked his tongue through her wet folds as she hissed out a breath, lifting her hips to get closer. Chuckling, he gripped her thighs and held her down on the mattress. "Not so fast, baby." He whispered against her heat. "I plan on savoring you."

She made a mewling noise of frustration, she didn't want to be savored, she wanted to be devoured. Now. She tried to tell him what she wanted, but each time she opened her mouth to speak, his tongue took all thoughts away.

Her body was coiled and reaching for release, he kept her hovering on the edge until she gripped his head and ground against his mouth. With a strong arm across her hips, he limited her movement, lifting his head to look up her body. His eyes were heavy with lust, almost black in color. Blowing against her throbbing clit, he moved to his knees and grasped her hips, lifting her with him.

"Look at me," he growled, his breath brushing over her pulsing need.

Opening her eyes, she looked up at him, trying to focus through a haze of lust.

"You're mine." His eyes held hers for a moment as if she was going to argue.

Unable to speak, she couldn't have even whispered at that moment. She nodded.

His mouth crashed against her wet center and she cried out as her orgasm washed over her without warning. Struggling to breathe, she gripped the headboard, trying to pull from his grasp as oxygen was sucked out of her lungs. Gage held her to him, she couldn't move while his tongue and teeth played with her body in ways she hadn't thought possible.

Then the aftershocks went through her, one right on top of the other; like jolts of electricity. Gasping, she tried to catch her breath. She thought he would release her, but he gripped her thighs and forced her legs further apart and lowered his mouth once again. An animalistic groan torn from her lips as he teased and tormented her again with his mouth. Just as she braced to explode, she found herself lowered and flipped over on her stomach before she could focus.

Wrapping his arm around her waist, he lifted her hips off the bed, using his muscular thighs to push her legs, opening her body to him. Kelsey came violently as he thrust deep into her in one fast movement. Screaming into the pillow; she was helpless as he continued to pound into her. Her convulsing muscles clenched around him so tightly, she could feel his entire length as he slid from her and then back, filling her tightness again.

As she started to catch her breath, he shifted his weight to lean over her. A hand moved up and began to squeeze her nipple; suddenly she was feeling him everywhere at once.

She could feel his sharp teeth moving over her shoulder, and it made another rush of wetness. Growling, Gage stopped moving, his whole body tensed. With a curse, he pulled from her and flipped her onto her back.

Pushing her legs open, he slid between them and was back inside her with a groan. Kelsey was helpless to do anything as her body obeyed his every want. Clinging to his shoulders, she gasped each time he slammed into her.

He grabbed her knee and pulled her leg up over his shoulder. "You're so hot..." he groaned against her ear, "come for me again."

Kelsey wanted to say it was impossible, her body was spent but as he began kissing her, she started shaking in response. When her tongue brushed along his sharp teeth, she realized they were his feline teeth, and he was as out of control as she was.

Reaching down, he slipped his hand under her hips and lifted her while his movement slowed, deep thrusts bringing the heat to hit her again. Moaning into his mouth, she clung to him as another orgasm moved through her.

Gage's thrusts were now almost bruising, suddenly jerky movements before he tore his mouth away from hers and tensed on top of her, a low, guttural moans echoing though the room, as she was clenching around him as he pulsed inside her.

She lay there, soaked in sweat, trying to catch her breath and relishing the weight of his lax body on top of her. So, she thought when some of the fog cleared, that was worth waiting for.

Lifting a bit of his weight off her, he trailed his tongue up her throat. "Was I too rough?" His voice was low and breathless causing another aftershock to run over her like a wave.

"No," she panted. Truly she had no idea, at the time it was just what her body wanted, what she needed and hadn't even realized. Then a thought hit her. "We didn't use..."

Propping his body up on his elbows, he brushed hot lips over hers before raising his face to look at her. "It's okay, honey." He gave her a lazy smile. "You can't get pregnant, unless I allow it," he chuckled softly at the confused look she knew was on her face. "The males get to control something, at least." He kissed her quickly and lifted more of his body from hers.

With a gentle thrust of his hips, he pushed against her sensitive flesh eliciting soft gasps. "And I plan on a lot more of this," he thrust again, "before we even consider anything else."

Kelsey wanted to ask what he meant, but he began to move in and out of her slowly. She didn't think he could, but she felt him growing harder inside her with each stroke. Heat flashed through her. Her eyes moved to his, giving him a surprised look.

Grinning, he lowered his mouth to hers. "I'm not done with you yet, honey." He brushed his lips against hers as her mouth opened with a silent gasp. "I'll be gentle this time, baby, let me show you."

Her eyes drifted closed as the sensations went through her, she was more than willing to let him do whatever he wanted.