13

Today was the MAMA awards, and the staff was buzzing around, busily getting BTS members ready. After their makeup, they sat and waited for Hoseok, who was the last one left to get ready.

"Why are you staring at me?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, feeling a bit self-conscious.

"I can't take my eyes off you, hyung. You look so handsome," Jungkook muttered, stealing a quick glance at Taehyung's tempting lips. Taehyung blushed at the compliment.

After 15 minutes, they were all ready to leave for the venue. All seven members squeezed into a big van. When it was time for the red carpet, there was a bit of bickering over who would exit the car first.

As they debated over who should exit the car first, Jungkook suggested, "Taehyungie hyung should go first."

"I agree, Taehyung should," Namjoon added.

"No, I don't think so. I'm really nervous right now," Taehyung mumbled. No matter how many events like these they attended, they never quite got comfortable.

While they were still bickering, Hoseok took the initiative, opened the door, hopped out of the car, and started posing for the cameras. "Damn, he's so brave," Namjoon whispered.

One by one, the members left the car. Taehyung ended up being the last one to exit. The crowd went wild when they saw Taehyung, and the excitement heightened when Jungkook offered his hand to him. Taehyung smiled and stepped out of the car (the picture immediately going viral). Hand-in-hand, they joined the other members, posing for pictures.

After the red carpet and the photo wall session, the staff led them to their seats.
The venue was a spectacle of glitz and glamour. The stage sparkled with vibrant lights, casting a mesmerizing glow. Enormous LED screens displayed dynamic visuals, enhancing the grandeur of the event. The backdrop, adorned with the MAMA logo, served as the focal point for countless photographs.

The seating area was chic, with plush chairs and polished surfaces. Each table featured elegant centerpieces, adding a touch of sophistication. The air was filled with anticipation, and the buzz of excited chatter created a lively atmosphere.

Throughout the venue, the theme of the night echoed in every detail, from the dazzling decorations to the meticulously arranged seating. It was a feast for the eyes, a fitting backdrop for an event that celebrated the achievements and artistry of the music industry.

The award show unfolded with BTS winning all the awards they were nominated for. As the event neared its end, Jungkook left for the bathroom, and Taehyung followed soon after.

In the bathroom, Taehyung locked the door behind him, finding only Jungkook inside. "Why were you sulking so much today?" Taehyung asked, straightening Jungkook's collar, but the latter didn't reply.

"Does it have to do something with Bogum hyung?" Taehyung inquired again. There was silence for a few seconds, but then Jungkook replied, "You were talking so much with him, and I couldn't just help it."

"Why do I have to get such a jelly boyfriend?" Taehyung complained dramatically, "and possessive," Jungkook added huskily, stepping closer. The hands that were resting on Jungkook's collar now slowly circled around his neck.

"Is that so?" Taehyung whispered, tilting his head. "Tell me how possessive you are," he said, drawing Jungkook closer by his neck.

"Very, very much," Jungkook whispered, stepping closer. "I can show you." He leaned down, pressing his lips on Taehyung's. Their lips met in a sweet, passionate kiss. They took their time, enjoying the moment. Jungkook's hands held Taehyung's waist, while Taehyung gently touched Jungkook's face. Each touch, each heartbeat spoke of a love hidden in stolen moments.

Jungkook then lowered to Taehyung's neck, nibbling on the skin, creating a detailed hickey.

Taehyung reciprocated, giving Jungkook a hickey too.

After 10 minutes of their session, Taehyung fixed his hair and clothes in the mirror, while Jungkook backhugged him.

He pulled at Taehyung's collar, staring at the hickey he gave. "I wish I could tell the world that you're mine," he whispered, kissing Taehyung's neck.

"Okay, stop now, you horny bunny. We can continue this at home," Taehyung said, freeing himself.

"So, you want to continue this at home?" Jungkook smirked teasingly, getting a playful slap on his chest from his boyfriend.

🌹__🌹
I do want to update my books but idk I'm not good at writing plus not writing for so long led me to the writers block; and now I can't come up with scenarios...tho, i do have the plot.

Anygays, I'm only updating this book cus I was getting so many requests. So, if you want me to keep updating then all you have to do is VOTE & COMMENT- comment as in feedback. I'm not expecting any nice comment rather you can tell me what I'm lacking, so i can do better. It will encourage me to update if my readers are interacting. hehe

Also, since I said i have writers block, if anyone have any ideas or want me to add real (old/new) taekook moments, then feel free to text me, I will add them with my own twist.

Thanq for listening to my blabbering.
Stay healthy till next update.

I taekook you

-unmyeong