Part 13 (Barn's patio swing above)

Riley

    The temperature was much lower outside, and the breeze made it feel so much better.

The beach was nearby, and you could see fires along the shore.

I wonder if Hannah and Devante would like to go to the beach with us later.

I looked at my phone and it was only eight o'clock.

"Holy cow, I feel like I've been dancing forever, it's only eight." I said huffing and lifting my foot to give it a slight break from my heels.

"Are you sore?" Skyler asked smiling and pulling me closer to the swing bed on the barn's patio. 

He pinned me against the fence next to it and pulled my leg up to his hip, pressing his area onto mine.

I felt the desire burn for him as I rubbed on his tip through his pants. 

He subconsciously pulled me from the fence and laid me down on the swing placing himself on top.

I can't begin to describe the feeling of his lips as they trailed my neck, up my thighs, and everywhere you could imagine.

- - - 

Skyler

    Something took over me, I couldn't stop myself.

Here, away from everyone I made sure to love every inch of her.

I reached up her dress and pulled aside her underwear before pressing my fingers into her.

She moaned and curved her hips forward.

Then as I nibbled the top of her breast that peaked out from her dress, she pushed us to sit up.

"We should go find Hannah and Devante; I'm dying to go to the beach." She said giggling.

"I suppose we should." I said taking breaths to calm myself down and smiled.

She stood up and bent over in front of me to fix her heel knowing I could see up her dress. 

"You are not helping me here." I said putting my hand over my area.

"I know." She smirked and pulled my hand to make me stand up. 

"I'll help you later." She said giving me another kiss and turning so her butt grazed my area. 

"Hey there you guys are!" Hannah said walking around the corner with Devante on her heels.

"Hey, we were just going to find you to see if you wanted to join us on the beach." Riley said standing slightly in front of me. 

"Yes of course, it is so hot and sticky in there." Hannah said fixing her dress. 

"Alrighty then." Riley bent down to take off her heels and Hannah did the same, then they ran down the path to the beach leaving me and Devante behind. 

- - -