Part 11 (Riley's dress above)

Riley

   Once I finally walked home I was tired as hell from today.

I looked over at the clock.

3:17 pm

Plenty of time to take a nice nap and get ready for tonight.

So I pulled off my jeans and jumped on my bed with a big huff.

Then blissful sleep.

- - -

Skyler

   Practice was going great.

Nice Skyler was gone and the incident with Riley was the last time they ever disrespect me.

"Get off your ass!" I heard Jeremy yell at some kid new to the team.

He had taken Blaine's place as vice captain and was certainly living up to expectations.

If I'm being honest we sounded like a bunch of drill sergeants out there.

The cheerleaders were on the other side of the field practicing and instead of coming over and flirting like they usually do they stayed where they were.

I turned around to see a new teammate running towards me.

"Hey cap, can I ask you a question er uh favor?" He said squinting at the sun.

"What's up?" I said glancing at a group doing pushups.

"Can you help me with my throwing?"

"What's wrong with the group your with?" I asked looking back towards the group he came from.

"They think their better than me so they won't even help me. I keep making a fool of myself."

The group he was with was mostly teammates that had been on the team for a while.

They were bouncing back and forth playing a mini game of football.

"Ight fine, let's go over here." I said grabbing my personal football from my bag.

After helping the kid readjust his grip and throwing, we had made big improvements.

His arm was incredible!

I glanced over at Aj our current quarterback.

I'll have to sit down later and go over positions another time.

Right now I'm headed straight home to get ready for the party.

I reached in my pocket to grab my phone and found Riley's contact so I can call her.

She didn't answer for a while so I assumed she was in the shower but then all of a sudden she picked up.

"Hey babe." She said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm coming to pick you up Ina bit just gotta run home and shower."

"Shit!" She yelled and I could hear a loud noise along with an "ow."

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"Stubbed my toe and overslept. I gotta go, I'll be ready when u get here promise! Love you." And before I could respond she hung up.

I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she was when she's flustered.

Waking around the side of my truck I threw my stuff in the back and hopped in to go home.

About 45 minutes later I was pulling up in Riley's driveway to pick her up.

Before I could get out of the car, Riley appeared on the front porch in a short little red dress that hugged her curves just right and had slits all the way up her side.

Realizing I was staring a little too much I got out of the truck and walked up to the porch to greet her.

"Babe you look great!" I said smiling from the pathway.

"Thanks." She said smiling and looking down, biting her lip.

"Don't do that." I said feeling a rise of heat in me.

"What?" She said tilting her head at me.

I went up the rest of the stairs and pulled her close, leaning in to nibble on her lip.

Her eyes fluttered closed and she pushed her area against mine.

I knew she could feel my growing bulge therefore got the point across, so I moved a step back still holding her waist.

"As beautiful as you are I don't know how long I can let you wear that dress." I said grinning.

Her smile grew and she turned to go down the stairs.

After I helped her down so she wouldn't break an ankle in her heels, I opened the passenger door for her and got in my side.

Turning the key, I looked over at her.

"Ready to have some fun?"

"Yep." She said smiling back at me.

Once more, I leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"Alright then." I said winking.

- - -