Chapter 2 : -

We were heading towards jail .. Suddenly car took a left turn which was not expected to happen. I was confused and little scared for the first time. Then Suddenly John blind folded my eyes with a black cloth. Straight for 2 hrs I was blind folded .

         "Ohh ! I know this smell " I said in my mind. It was Mr. shedd's bakery . I loved to visit it and it was the top rated bakery in the city. I got to know that we were heading towards beach.

       John pulled my hair and said " Jess I know that you got that we are near Shedd's bakery ". Car stopped and I guess the driver went somewhere. After sometime he was back with my favorite muffin and rye bread that I can eat forever.

             Car started again and I got some of the food that was there. I smell the beach . As I was grown up in this part of the city I know every corner of it. Few more hour passed by  we were out of my town heading somewhere. Suddenly car stopped I heard a gun shot which cracked our front window . Both driver and John got out and for almost 10 minutes I only heard gun shooting.  As my hand were in hand cufs and black cloth on my eyes I was not able to do anything.

         Then they both sat and car was running at it's maximum speed. For 15 minutes I was  figuring out what was happening.  I made some guts and asked John " Where we are heading ? ". He replied " You will know everything my sweetheart ".

         John was still in me ? I was bit confused. And if yes where is he taking me . And who were the people that shooted at our car ? So many questions arised in my mind.

( if there any mistakes pls. Let me know as this my first story. )