......

Y/n pov

I close the door and jump on my so called thin matress i bury my face on the pillow . Out of all the people my mum has to select that Hitler jeon . I fake cried and pick my phone to call the only number which I am calling alot these days. 

" Nancyyyyyyyyyyy" I make a beeline

" woah what happened to my bo bo ?" She chirped

" my mom asked professor jeon to be tutor " I cried

" wow bo bo !! Now you can stay close to your crush " she giggled and I fake my Anger .

" he's no longer my crush . I lost my feelings for him "

She laughed " whatever you say bo bo . Lost feelings can come too "

" hahaha very funny "

" bo boo you will change your mind when he will come close to you . I can guarantee you "

" do you wanna make a bet?" I asked feeling confident.  That cold ass rude ice cube will not melt.

She giggled " sure bo bo but lemme warn you . You will lose I'm so sure "

" we will see nanooo "

" YOU WILL SEE BO BOOO " she yelled making my ears bleed .

" you bitch " I said and she giggled before hang up .

.......... 

Next day y/n pov

After school I was studying with namjoon group . Namjoon is so good not gonna lie but studying only for 2 hour is not enough to cover all subjects . He's a student not a professor like Sir jeon . He doesn't know how to cover syllabus in minimum time.

Today is my first day of Mr jeon class in my house. Aish !! Im nervous . I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise rose was asking me a question. I flinched when namjoom touches my shoulder.

" ah yeah ?"

" y/n where are you lost ?? Any problem?" Namjoon asked

" yes y/nieee any problem ??" Nancy gives me puppy eyes. As if I don't know she was teasing me .

" its nothing namjoon I'm fine " I smiled and he smiled back and we finished our studies before biding our goodbyes.

......

I come home and unlock the door with the duplicate key . My mom was doing something on the kitchen.  As soon as she sees me she welcomed me .

I went to my room to change my clothing.  I come downstairs and mom gives me evening snacks to eat . I enjoy my favorite cupcakes while watching the kdrama .

" y/n " my mom called and I replied without seeing her face.

" you remember Mr jeon is coming from today right??"

" even if I want to forget mom I can't that he's coming to tutor me " I rolled my eyes

" behave well y/n infront of him. He's doing a favour on us . You should always respect him . Got it ?" My mom warned me and I nodded.

Mr jeon eat his dinner at 7 or 7:30 so my mum gets ready to go to the mansion .

" How will you go ?" I asked curiously.

" Mr jeon texted me saying his driver will come and drop me . I told him I'll be fine alone but he insisted so I agreed" .

" didn't know he has humanity too " I mumbled