19. SOULMATE

Rajveer Rathore

I lay on the bed with my hand in front of me looking at the bracelet. I feel myself grin while I look at it. It's a silver criss crossed bracelet which has a firefly charm hanging from it. And the best part it shines whenever it comes close to hers. I don't know if she's noticed but it glows a silver blue whenever her firefly comes close to this firefly.

It's like finding it's mate in hers. They are known to shine whenever they meet their mate and it's their signal to attract their mate.

It signifies our relationship because for me she's my soulmate. I was attracted to her similar to the fireflies are to their mates.

Like how they shine for their mates,she shines for me. She's the mate I want.

I hear a knock and ask the person to come in.

Reyhan and Geet walk in and I sit up looking at them walking in. They sit on my bed and I roll my eyes as I see the grin on my brother's face.

"What?",I ask.

"Kiara bhabhi huh?",he said wiggling his brows.

"How did you impress my sister? Wait a minute let me rephrase how did she agree for you?",she asked with her eyes narrowed.

These Mathur's and them glaring and narrowing their eyes

I huff as I look at them. I can't let Geet know what all I did. I remember what she did when I had asked for her number.

We were playing a game where we spin the bottle and the other person agrees to one thing you want them to do if they don't answer your question.

The bottle spun and stopped between us.
I looked up at her and smirked.

"Geet what was the first thing you told Reyhan on your wedding night?"

The both of them blushed while I smirked at them.

Bingo.

"I can't answer that",she said.

I didn't want you to.

"Now you have to do something which I'll ask you to",I said.

"Kuch dena hoga",I said.
(You have to give something)

"Kya?",she asked.
(What)

"Apki behen ka number dedo,bhabhi",I said.
(Give me your sister's number,sister in law)

She glared at me and then smiled sarcastically.

"Kyu rakhi manana hai uske saath",she said sarcastically.
(Do you want to celebrate rakhi with her)

"Nahi shadi manana hai",I said.
(No I want to marry her)

Next thing I see cushion thrown at me and I stare at Reyhan stunned at that. He looks at me sheepishly and I duck trying not to get smacked as the second one comes flying towards me.