8. IGNORING HIM

Thnx to Anonymous_8877 for commenting on the authors note.
We have more of your fav scene in this chapter.

1513 words!
The longest chapter I've written for Rajveer.
Enjoy!

Kiara Mathur

The next morning all of us are gathered in the parking lot as Geet will now leave with her inlaws.

We'll be going to Rathore mansion in the evening for the rituals where the bride's family visit her in law's with gifts.

This is to bless the couple and accept his family as their own.

I avoid looking at Rajveer when he comes to help us in loading our bags.

I do not know why he would need to do this when he has bodyguards lined up behind him. His brothers too come to help us seeing him.

I do not know why but every other Rathore is either married to a Mathur woman or trying to woo her or trying to approach her.

I mean looking at their family and considering the number or staff members and bodyguards flocking their sides,I'm sure they have connections to even powerful families.

" Hukum,we'll load the bags,you dont-",one of the bodyguards speaks up when he cuts him off.

"I know what I am doing".

He stands in front of me and I look around avoiding his eyes. I see him from the peripheral of my eyes forward his hand towards mine to take the luggage.

I tighten my hold on the handle and hold my breath when he moves closer and his hands enclose mine.

I try to move my hand when he tightens his hold.

I look at him and see him looking at me intensely.

His hold loosens and I intertwine my fingers and move aside and let out a breath.

They load the luggage in the trunk and soon all of us get in the car and drive out of the resort.

I did not give any reaction to his confession.

I was so stunned that I left and tried to avoid him the next day as well. He seemed quite adamant on talking to me.
This is the first time someone has confessed to me. I don't know if I like him or not considering the minimal interactions that we shared. I can't deny the attraction that I feel whenever he comes in front of me.

He's just so appealing both appearance and personality wise. His jaw sharp with light stubble and eyes that seem to shine whenever I look into them. His hair always brushed looks so soft and fluffy. His built is lean where he is not bulked with muscles but has the right amount of muscles to make girls drool over them. The way his clothes leave nothing to imagination as they cling to him.

His personality is what attracts me. He's always been attractive. Never once did he make me feel uncomfortable. He's a prince in all terms.

He's what girls want in their man but I do not want to get involved with any man right now.

I need to focus on my career right now.
I don't to want fall for any man right now.
I cannot ruin my chances of being independent. Moreover he's Geet's brother in law. If it does not work out,it will get awkward.

I snap out of my trance when Raika nudges me. I look at her and she looks at me with a questioning look.

I shook my head and lean against her.