4. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Rajveer Rathore

Aise dekhengi toh ishq ho jaega hume

Rajveer RathoreMy grandparents named me Rajveer thinking I will rule over our state one day not as a ruler but a member of the royal family

Rajveer Rathore
My grandparents named me Rajveer thinking I will rule over our state one day not as a ruler but a member of the royal family. People still regard us as royalty. My brothers and I are called kuwarsa. This is not because we are royals but because my grandparents ruled as just and powerful royals.

We have a joint family where my parents,my uncle and aunt and their kids live together.
My elder brother Reyansh and my cousins Reyhan and Rihani.

Reyhan is getting engaged today to Geet. They met at a business meeting,got to know each other and decided to get married.

When I find my woman I will do all those things which she expects from me and I will love her and her only.

Loyalty is very important for our
family. We marry one woman and be loyal to her. There is no such thing as cheating. Growing up these were the few things we were taught.

Respect your wife as an individual and your equal. Do not expect her to obey your commands. Women go through a lot and they should be treated with kids gloves.

I was getting ready in my closet when Reyhan walked in and sat down on my bed.

I looked at him through the door and walked out. I sat down beside him when he spoke up.

"What do you think of the Mathur's?",he asked.

"Great people,why? Are you not planning to get engaged to Geet?",I teased him.

He laughed at me and said,"ofcourse I want to".

"We will have the haldi,mehendi and then the wedding together",he said.

We both stood up and walked downstairs. The family was waiting for us at the table.

The designer was coming with our outfits and all of us were gathered in my room.

Reyansh,Rajveer and I were getting ready.I was wearing a black sherwani for the engagement and was looking at Reyhan beaming as he looked at himself.
We were teasing him for acting as the bride. I'm sure Geet is as excited.

The function began and guests started coming in.

Since Geet's family had not arrived,we decided to sit in the room upstairs.
Our friends and we were talking about his engagement and and stuff when I saw someone near the window.

I turned to look at who the woman was.

There was a girl wearing a blue lehenga talking to someone on the phone.
I could not look away.

She had brown eyes shining from excitement as she talked and her brown tresses reached till her waist.
I was busy staring at her when she turned to look at me. I looked into her eyes and it was like a trance when she snapped out of it and spoke on the phone and turned to glare at me.

Aise dekhengi toh ishq ho jaega hume
(I'll fall in love if you look at me this way)

She looked adorable glaring at me.
I looked at her with amusement and smirked.
She turned around to go.

"What are you looking at?",Reyansh asked me.

"Nothing",I said and smirked.

They looked at me and I stood up and told them that we should go downstairs.

The bride and the groom were seated on the stage and all of us were gathered around.

The rings were exchanged and I saw the girl look at me and I stared at her but she turned away. People went around talking to each other and eating. I saw her going with two men and girl towards the buffet area. My eyes have been following her.

I look at her talking and giggling at what they said. It made me bit mad looking at her laughing with some other man. But her giggles did not let me look away from her.

Reyhan stood in front of me obscuring my view.

"Hat na",I said and looked at her.
(

Move)

"Kya hai?engagement meri hai aur setting tu apni karwa raha hai", he said.
(

What?It's my engagement and you're trying to set yourself up with someone)

I glared at him and looked at her when he said,"Case kardegi tujhpe,uska khandan lawyers ka hai aur vo khud bhi".
(She'll sue you, her family is of lawyers including her)

I smirked and looked at him.

"Uska diya sab chalega,chahe vo case hi kyu na ho",I said.
(Everything she gives me is fine,even if it's a case she files

He looked at me and shook his head.

"Naam kya hai unka",I asked.
(What's her name)

"Kiara Mathur",he said.

I looked at him and smiled.

Kiara Mathur

*********

Thank you for reading. Do let me know what you think of the chapter and vote and follow me for more.
You can follow me on insta for spoilers and content of Rajveer.
It's your author Jennie signing off.