Grumpy little one

Start from the beginning

"In addition he bit my finger when I tried to give him the pacifier ", Gemini informed.

"That's not good Gup. I'm angry now ", Mew gave a stern look.

"Uh ..uhu..uhu", Gup's eyes got teary and he started sobbing.

"Awww I didn't mean to scold you baby . I just want you to be a good boy. I'm sorry na", Mew hugged him.

"Phew! Even that 2yo is also aware of his weakness", Gemini sighed.

"Gwup.....Gwood", Gup pouted.

"Hmm but say sorry to Gem first", Mew ordered.

Gup looked at Gem with doe eyes for some seconds. Probably thinking if he should say it or not. After all there is a fight of ego.

"Towwy", he said without being sorry.

But the whipped son already melted and hugged his momma, "It's okay. But why are you being so grumpy? I miss my sweet caring momma. How can you be so meanie to your son ?"

Gup continued to look at Gem with his Bambi eyes full of questions.

Mew laughed.

"Did you forget your son ? What kind of momma is Gup? Gem will be sad ", Mew said playfully.

"Mo...ma? Son? Gem mo..ma Gup ?", Gup asked Mew.

"Yeah", Mew chuckled .

Gup looked at Gem,"Mo..ma towwy ...eat candy. Com ....here".

Suddenly Gup pulled Gem's head towards himself and placed it on the left side of his breast .

"U ....no...hwungy anymo ", Gup patted his head.

Mew laughed loudly.

He couldn't stop his laughter until his stomach hurt.

"OMG ...hahaha ! But Gup, Gem doesn't drink Mom's milk anymore. He is grown up.... hahaha ", Mew laughed seeing Gemini embarrassed.

"Wow such a shitty family drama is going on! It's so fun for the family members I guess!", Baifern mocked looking at them after coming out of her room.

Mew closed his eyes for once and sighed!

"You said you will not interrupt our life. I already told you, if you want to stay here just stay invisible. You are fortunate enough that I can't kick you out forcefully", Mew said calmly.

"Ohhh Mewww! I just came here to get some coffee, nothing else ! Enjoy your family time naka", Baifern grinned and went to her room.

When they came back with Gup they found Baifern in their house. She didn't want to leave this house and it wasn't possible for Mew to kick her out. So he let her stay as long as she doesn't stick her nose in their matter.

Mew hopes that one day she will be tired of living like this and leave this house on her own.

"Wait! Do you even remember my name?", Mew asked Gup.

"Meow", Gup replied.

"Awww so you remember me!!", Mew smiled ear to ear.

"Aunty ....say ..Meow", Gup said proudly proved that he carefully heard Baifern calling him Mew.

And Mew's face fell while Gem laughed.

"Huh! I miss that 5 yo Gup who knows his Mewwie, GemGem very well", Mew pouted.

"So finally you realised that !", Gemini teased Mew. "Actually since we came into his life he never regressed to a 2 yo so he doesn't know us. But i hope next time if one day this grumpy little one again comes to us he will recognise us. For now he only knows Fourth, his friends and his aunt. That's what Fourth said".

As soon as the Fourth name was spoken Gup started crying.

"Fot....Fot ... Gup wan....go..fot", he cried loudly .

"Yeah yeah he will come to see you soon bun", Mew tried to make him calm but he didn't show any sign of stopping. He cried harder.

Finally Mew decided to go to Fourth's house and bring him here .
Or Baby Gup won't stop.

Before leaving the house he asked Gemini to look after baby Gup carefully.

Gup was still crying and Gem patted his head.

"It's ok it's ok. Stop now. He will come soon "

He was kinda thankful to Gup, because of him Fourth is coming.

It's almost evening now. If Fourth comes then he won't be back before tomorrow morning he guesses. He might stay at Gem's room again. The thought was making him delighted.

But... wait! Isn't his room super messy ? He needs to clean it as soon as possible.

He ran upstairs.

"Hi noisy kid ! Can you stop your loud cry for a moment so that we can meet .....", Baifern smiled at Gup and sat beside him.

Seeing her Gup immediately stopped crying and gave her a boring look.

........................................................................

Another boring chapter but thanks for reading!

I appreciate it 🥰.

Feel free to correct me and don't forget to vote and drop a comment sharing your thoughts.

Guess how many chapters are left ? Less than 10 ,I think .....

See you in next chappyyy 🥰