~ The Bonus Chapter ~

Today marks a year living with Enhypen

Today marks a year living with Enhypen. Sunoo made a huge deal about celebrating the anniversary of us meeting so everyone jumped on board.

"Hey, can someone help me grab the chairs?" Jay yelled out to the guys who were bringing supplies outside.

"I got you." Jake replied, setting down the drinks he'd brought with him.

"Oh you guys, I'm so excited. It's been a while since I sat by a fire." Sunoo exclaimed. He looked so cute when he got excited.

"It's been a long time for me too." You joined his excitement, grabbing his hand. You pulled him over to where the fire pit was placed. It was brand new and you couldn't wait to get your pyro hands on it.

"I'm going to put some wood in if you want to light it." The oldest man said, grabbing the planks.

"I've never heard better words!" You smiled happily.

"We've known you for a whole year, yet I'm still learning new things about you." Jake said as he sat a chair down next to the fire pit.

"How have you never seen her with a lighter? Everytime she gets a new candle I fear for our lives." The voice came from behind you. When you turned, Sunghoon was staring at you with his arms crossed.

You pouted, "I would never burn the house down on purpose."

"That's exactly what I mean." With that Sunghoon walked away to help Jay with chairs.

Everyone started to gather around. You poured some lighter fluid on the logs and set that baby ablaze. From everyone else's perspective, you looked like a mad woman with the reflection of fire in her eyes.

One by one everyone took a seat around the fire. The guys had bought some beer and let's just say for this Ni-ki is old enough to drink. You picked out your own favorite drink. Everyone was giggling and reminiscing.

When there was a short pause you decided to talk, "Do you guys really think I'm that crazy?"

"Yes absolutely." Sunghoon of course was the first to answer.

"Honestly? Sometimes you scare me but I know deep, deep down there is a normal person in there." Ni-ki smiled devilishly.

"Oh, bite me." You rolled your eyes at the younger man.

"Ok." He got up from his seat and walked right over to you. Expecting him to get flustered, you pulled your shirt towards your shoulder. Then you tilted your head, opening your neck up to him.

He towered over you with a devious look in his eye. Before you could even comprehend, he leaned over, placing a kiss right at the nape of your neck. It sent shivers down your spine. You let out a small breath. Then he pranced right back over to his seat, looking satisfied with himself.

"What just happened?" Jay's mouth was hanging open.

"Our maknae has finally grown up." The oldest looked proud.