𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈(Day 25/30)

Thursday, January 25th

9:12 pm

Oh. My. Goodness! I'm sooo close to 30 days of daily journaling, and I'm so excited about it. Also, I'm so grateful that I was able to get better as soon as possible before the end of the month as I am sooo happy for this day to come! Well, reverse that. It's not the end of January yet, but I have 6 days and 2 hours and 48 minutes left until I reached 30 days, but then I can't forget that the end of the month will actually be on January 31st, so I'm definitely going to have two parties! My brothers and I have been talking all about it while we were under the weather.

So, it rained once again, so we ended up staying at Branch's Bunker all day (wait, what am I talking about, that's what we've been doing this whole time!) XD! Anyways, we have been cleaning up today. Yeah, we wanted to make sure Branch's place was clean since we all have been through being under the weather, and we did a great job on the cleaning! And just being in such a healthy and clean environment made all of us feel good and happy! Branch was satisfy with his clean Bunker!

And during this cleanup, we listened to some music, and this is the song that we kept repeating in a loop today:

I've got to say that this song was very catchy and we all were singing to this song! Poppy is such an amazing singer! In fact, I believe that everyone who was singing this song was great, including Tiny Diamond! And it's so true that we Trolls wanna have fun!

~~~

Journal Prompt #25: Explore MINDFULNESS practices. How can incorporating mindfulness into your daily routine contribute to a resilient mind?

Incorporating mindfulness into my daily routine is a must as I need to take the time to stay focus, be resilient in the mind, and incorporating more meditation into my daily routine. I should start meditating in the mornings, which I heard that it's beneficial. Also, journaling is good for the mind too, and having a positive mind is also another good thing too!

~~~

I have fun doing another journal entry as always and I'm so happy that me and my brothers are feeling a lot better. Now I'm ready to go to bed now as I want to get some nice sleep tonight. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️