𝒜 𝒲𝑒𝑒𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝒟𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔! (Day 7/30)

Sunday, January 7th

9:44 pm

I have been daily journaling for a week. WHOO-HOO!!! And to celebrate, I had a vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting on top. Mmmmmm!! I really love cupcakes!!!

Today has been another fun day. What I did today? Well, I got to spend some time with Bruce's children. Yes, all 13 of them. I'm still surprised that I'm an uncle to all of them. It's such a blessing and I'm still in shock about it. I love them all soo much and they are so talented and their personalities are so unique.

So, we played beach volleyball at the beach. Does that sentence make any sense? I'm not sure, but that's what I did today. It was a lot of fun, though trying to keep the volleyball in the air was a bit of a struggle, but I tried my best to do this and had fun in the end. Let me tell you, Bruce is pretty good with beach volleyball, especially when he went into the game. He literally took off his vest and played this game like he meant it. It was hilarious!

Right now, I'm just pretty much chilling in bed, waiting for my brothers to settle down with me so we could watch a series. I don't know what it would be, but I am looking forward to watching it.

Here is the journal prompt of the day:

Journal Prompt #7: Think about your time management skills. How can you optimize your time more to focus on activities that align with your goals?

Hmmmm....now this is such a pretty good journal prompt. So, One way I can optimize my time to focus on goals is to get up early and write down my goals. It's important to know what goals one must do in order to achieve it. Next thing is to make sure to give yourself the time to do it. And if you can, staying up a bit late can be helpful, but I dont suggest to stay up too may nights in a row. Also, having a schedule can help too!

Okay, that's what I've got for today and I have 23 days left until I get to Day 30, but then again, I actually have 24 days left until I get to the end of January, which that would be an extra day of journaling, which I don't mind at all. Before I go, here's the song of the day.

I love this song so much, though I hadn't seen the movie yet. This song played while we were on the beach. Bruce told me that his kids love this movie, but hadn't seen it. That's shocking. Hey, this gives me an idea. Me and my brothers should watch it tomorrow and have popcorn along with that movie. Definitely going to put that on my list for tomorrow's to-do list. Okay, time to watch that series. Night-night!

P.S. I totally forgot to sign my name on it yesterday. Will do the same thing like I did before.

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️❤️