𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓍𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝒶𝓎! (Day 2/30)

Tuesday, January 2nd

6:30 pm

Today has been such a relaxing day actually, which I'm so grateful that it was. We had to do a lot of cleaning last night due to the New Year's Party we had. Everyone got crazy with the confetti last night. No joke. And we had celebration cake too? Yeah, a sugar rush had come to all of us, including me. I was the first one to go to bed last night.

I woke up this morning with an annoying headache. It was so bad that I didn't want to get out of bed. And I felt a bit hot too. Then a sudden thought feared me for a bit. Do I have a fever? When I checked my temperature, it turned out that my body temperature was normal. What a relief. Branch ended up turning on the air conditioner.

For the rest of the day, I still dealt with that minor headache and spent most of my day in bed. My brothers were so sweet to take care of me during the day. Branch gave me some warm Peppermint tea, Clay gave me a heating pad for my head, Spruce fed me a lovely breakfast, which was oatmeal with blueberries. For dinner, I had some warm tomato soup with a side of a grilled cheese sandwich. John Dory fluffed my pillow and gave me lots of hugs. Actually, all my brothers gave their share of hugs to me.

We actually took the time to stay in the bunker and spend some time together. We talked about and wrote down our New Year's Resolutions and goals. Yes, we were supposed to do that yesterday, but we were so into partying that we forgot, but that's okay, at least we still did it. And we talked about what movies we were excited to see. Oh my gosh, I totally forgot to write down yesterday that I'm so excited to see Inside Out 2 and I heard that Frozen 3 might be out!!! I LOVE Inside Out! For real, I do. It really talks about emotions and how you should definitely have a fair share to show them all and know how to use them properly. I'm totally planning to watch the first movie right before it comes out, most likely in June.

How do I feel right now? I'm feeling a lot better, because the headache had gone away. And I'm getting ready to chill some more with my brothers before I go to bed because I'm getting sleepy. Oh! I should do the next journal prompt too!

Journal Prompt #2: Write six words that best describe you.

1. Caring

2. Loving

3. Resilient

4. Sarcastic (Hehehe! That's me!)

5. Compassionate

6. Sensitive (That's why I'm called "The Sensitive One")

Awww, just looking at how I wrote those words about myself is so lovely. Now this is what I call Self-love. I believe that everyone should practice loving oneself. One way to do this is to be yourself, and not be someone else that you're not. You are beautiful, just the way you are, no matter what. And doing self-care is another way to give yourself self-love. When I was young, I used to be afraid to look at myself in the mirror, but then I got used to looking at myself and it's a way that helped me with self-confidence, especially when I grew a bang. And another one is to giving yourself positive self-talk. Talking negative about yourself is unhealthy and I used to do that too, but if you start talking positive, things will get better. I promise. Starting small by complimenting yourself and thinking positive while realistic at the same time is beneficial.

Wow! I can't believe that I wrote this and it's making me feel emotional. Don't worry, I'll be okay. It's just I'm shocked the way I wrote this. Maybe this advice will help not only me, but others. I should definitely share this with my brothers. Oh! Here's the song of the day.

I really love this song as it was soo emotional when I seen this part in the movie Encanto, another movie I really like. It really shows the theme of family. And Mirabel waiting on a Miracle really reminds me of that we can all have a moment where we are waiting on a miracle for something to happen to us. Whether it could be a dream or a want that we've been wishing for. I really believe in miracles, so I hope for anyone who really hopes for a dream or wish to come true to happen.

Oh, time to watch a movie, and oh my gosh, we'll be watching Encanto tonight!! What a coincidence! I had fun writing and will write tomorrow. Goodnight!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️