𝒜 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 (Day 4/30)

Thursday, January 4th

9:45 pm

I almost forgot to journal tonight, but good thing I reminded myself to do it. Phew! So, I had a chilling day as me and my brothers performed for our BroZone concert tonight. It was a lot of fun, and we had ice cream to celebrate in the end. I enjoyed being out in the crowd (although I can come across as being shy and all), but I had a lot of fun, plus I'm with my brothers. 

We also took the time to sign autographs, photographs, shirts, and journals. Yes. I didn't expect to sign journals too, so that was another fun thing to do today. I also can't wait to do another BroZone performance tomorrow and this time, wee will be traveling on Rhonda all the way to Vacay Island to perform there. So, this means, we'll be going on vacation while Bruce can go home to see his kids and wife again.

So, how am I feeling right now? I'm feeling pretty good as I've got plenty of rest and I feel energized for tomorrow's performance. While at the same time, I feel pretty tired as we just got back to Branch's Bunker after our performance. I'm just ready to go to bed, but I want to go ahead and do the next journal prompt before I got to bed.

Journal Prompt #4: Explore the theme of balance. How will you balance work, personal life, and self-care in 2024?

Oh, man, just by reading this have got me thinking a lot. Well, here is my answer.

Balance. Yes, balance is an important thing to do in order to feel at ease. You could ask Bruce about this and he could give you a straight answer about this. I mean, how in the world does he do it when it comes to running his own restaurant, handling with his own thirteen kids, and be able to spend time with himself and his wife. To be honest, I've got to ask him one day or to say tonight since he's going to be staying here for the night.

Anyways, back to my answer, I believe that in order to stay in balance with all of these things is to keep a schedule. Yeah, keeping a schedule of things that you need to do when it comes to balancing work, personal life and self-care is important. Another thing to mention is to create goals per day, focusing on each of these important things, especially self-care. I love self-care and I believe that everyone should take the time to take care of themselves.

So, if I can do those two things, and also asking Bruce for some advice can be helpful too!

I'm so glad that I was able to write tonight as I'm not as tired to write as I expected myself to be, but good thing that I'm listening to this song at the moment in order to help me from falling asleep.

Now this is one of my favorite songs of the year. I believe that everyone did wonderful when it comes to singing this song. I can't wait to sing more songs with everyone.I loved the way that we all sang this song together, and I've got a fair share of singing in this song too. Can you hear my part after everyone sings "faster" for the fourth time???

Well, it's time for bed and I will journal tomorrow. Night-Night!