Chapter 77 The days of separation

Começar do início

On the table next to the bed, there was a prepared pen and ink. Qingyan looked at the map for a while, then picked up the pen and dipped it in the ink, and carefully marked one of the places.

"Chongyu County, Yonghe County," Qingyan murmured the place name, "It's time to get here."

He put the pen back on the table, picked up the book and rummaged through it carefully. After searching for a while, his frown relaxed and he said, "Here it is."

He lowered his head and read the two pages. After that, he closed the book and said to A Miao in his arms: "It turns out that Chongyu County is not only famous for its soju, but also for its soy sauce pig's trotters. There are several pig's trotters shops on one street. , some are listed as 'Chongyu Authentic Sauced Pork Trotters', and some are listed as 'Chongyu's First Sauced Pork Trotters', the author wrote, don't go to these two restaurants, although the taste is not bad, but only the ordinary five The shop with the inscription 'Chongyu Sauce Pork Trotters' is the oldest and has the best taste."

"A Miao, do you think He Nian still remembers this passage in the book? He won't buy something unauthentic to eat, right?"

The little raccoon meowed twice, and Qingyan looked into his big eyes, "What, you said he has wine and meat, but you still care whether he is authentic or not?"

Qingyan nodded, "What you said makes sense. However," he lay on the bedside and began to worry again, "Did I bring him a little less money? Is it enough for the road? But it should still be done." It would be better to have more spare time. Could it be that he was reluctant to spend money and did not buy pig trotters to eat at all, which was a disservice to himself."

Qingyan was upset for a while, sad for a while, thinking wildly, and then gradually became sleepy.

He went down to the ground and blew out the oil lamp. The moment the light disappeared, his eyes had not yet adapted to the darkness and could not see anything for a while.

After a while, the outlines of beds, cabinets, etc. gradually appeared in front of them. The fire in the stove was not burning too much and the ground was a little cold. Qingyan blinked and got on the bed with some aggrievedness.

Lying down with the little civet flower in my arms, I fell asleep unconsciously.

The next day, Qiuniang asked Qingyan to eat dumplings at home.

The weather was warmer this year than in previous years. Spring plowing was almost in progress before Qiu Henian went out.

On the first two days when San Yao came back, he treated the hired workers to a finished meal at his house, and Qingyan also went over to help.

Even if the work this spring is almost done, the farmers can relax a little and feel less tired.

Sanyao was going back to the county town today, and Qiuniang had asked Qingyan to have a meal two days ago.

Qingyan didn't go empty-handed, and brought a small bag of candy to Niansheng, which made the child very happy.

When Qiuniang saw him, she muttered to him: "Second sister-in-law, I didn't cook anything delicious. You will always be empty-handed when you come. I almost don't dare to ask you to come over."

Qingyan said with a smile: "I just leave this candy bar at home. I won't eat it, so I will give it to my children."

Qiuniang helplessly patted his arm and said, "The dumplings will be cooked soon. Wash your hands and eat."

Qingyan and the family of three sat at the table. Hot dumplings were placed on the table. Sanya also cooked a few dishes.

Because he had to go out, he didn't drink, and everyone else drank dumpling soup.