Chapter 1- A strange cat

A/N: YinYang appears in this chapter and to my make life easier yang will talk in bold and yin will talk normal

Yin: this is how he talks

Yang: This is how he talks

"Mephone what is this about?" Nickel complained as he balloon, test tube and fan walked over to the river where mephone, Oj and paintbrush sat. "Yeah, it's night time" balloon yawned after just being woken up.

"This is important." The bright blue cat snarled "you all are coming with me to find out if there is a third group."

"A third group? That's crazy there is only two!" Fan exclaimed resulting in test tube shutting him up with her tail.

"Well I've seen it now let's go we can't waste time." Mephone meowed getting up and turning to paintbrush. "Do you know where that cat is?" He asked.

Paintbrush nodded pointing their tail in the direction. "Good that's our path, now come on everyone."

The group walked up river eventually stopping at a pile of rocks. "There's an entrance here" paintbrush meowed.

A black and white cat with blood still leaking from his neck stalked out of the den and snarled. "What do you want?" The cat hissed.

Mephone stepped towards him and whispered to him something that only they could hear.

"I see. Alright but if someone could fix our wound that would be great"

"I'm sorry, our? Wound?" Test tube said stepping forward with some herbs. (That she was totally holding before and I didn't make up for this scene... Hehehe...)

"Yes there are two of us I am Yin-" "And I am Yang!"

"Interesting" Test tube said gently scratching the dried blood from Yin-Yang's neck.

The black and white tom winced. "Sorry but I don't have water to wash this off" the green she-cat meowed. (I was just too lazy to make her get river water)

"It's alright..." Yin mewed getting a glare from the red and yellow cat who was beside her before.

Test tube dressed his wound and helped him stand. "Thank you" he meowed.

"Come on" mephone meowed padding away from the den as the group followed close behind.

I hate this already. Shush yang we must come along. Yin and Yang thought.

"Alright everyone" Mephone meowed sitting on the edge of a cliff. "We're ready"