23.It was 2am...

It was 2am and Pablo was walking in the middle of the room.
- What if I injure again? Or am I going to play badly? My God!! I'm very nervous! - he started jumping.
- Pabs you'll play well! - I sat in his bed and could hardly keep my eyes open.
- What if not?? - while Pablo was whining, he fell down next to me.
- Bebe you'll be fine! Trust yourself! - I played with her hair.
- You're right! I love you! - he jumped and before I realized it I was already lying under him. - You are so supportive! - he kissed my neck...

This will be Gavi's first game since his injury. He talked to Xavi that he would get a few minutes in the second half. I nervously kneaded the bottom of my Gavi jersey when I saw that Frenkie being replaced by my boyfriend. Before he stepped onto the pitch, he looked back at me and I blew him a kiss.
He played amazingly, every move was perfect as if he was never injured. He took the ball and then passed it, I screamed his name at all of these.
Then he scored in the 85' minute and the whole stadium went crazy. The crowd cheered and chanted Gavi's name while his teammates jumped on his back and congratulated him. I watched with a proud grin as he showed the letter "N" to the camera and then went back to playing.

- My Champion! - I jumped to his arm after the game. - I'm so proud of you! - I kissed him.
- Thank you amor! Without you I couldn't do it! - he wraped his arm's around my waist.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

It's a short chapter but the next one will be longer

—-TO BE CONTINUED