¹⁷. 𝐄𝐥 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞...

@norlewa

pablogavi and other 667 728 likednorlewa: Best 🫶🏻💙❤️-comments-

norlewa: Best 🫶🏻💙❤️
-comments-

pablogavi☑️:
Gracias hermosa❤️❤️

norandgavi4ever:
AWWW MY FAVSSS

𝐄𝐥 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞...
I wanted the Barca to win so much and I thought they will until the Real scored their first goal right after Gündogan's.
Gavi played perfectly! He was fantastic, but I only saw saddnes on his face when he applauded the fans.

I originally came with Anna, but I stood next to Pablo's car in the parking place because I knew he needed me now.
- Hermosa...- he walked over to me with the most saddess face and rested his forehead on my shoulder. - That was terrible! We were so shit!
- Don't say that! - I hugged him. - You were amazing! And you did everything what you could!
- No Nor! If I try harder...
- Pablo! You played damn well! You've run your heart out, but you can't win alone! - I put my hand in his hair.
- But they disappointed us...
- Those who really love you still will love you!
- Thank you! - he looked at me and we kissed. - Let's go home! I want sleep! With you!

The next day me and Gavi we were at the airport waiting for my best friend Celia, since we have a break from school, so I was surprised her that she can spend a few days here with me in Barcelona.
- Here is she! - I ran to the blonde and jumped on her neck. - ¡Bienvenido a España! (Welcome in Spain!) - I squeezed her.
- There was such a hot guy on the plane! - we giggled. - I hope your man has a single friend for me!
- Relax! I'm working on it! - I winked.
- You are my person!
- Celia, this is Gavi, my boyfriend! Pablo, this is Celia my bestfriend since the 5th grade! - I introduced them to each other.
- Hello! - they shook hands.

In the evening we went to a restaurant, Celia sat next to me, Gavi was in front of me and the chair next to Gavi was empty.
- Sorry for being late, it was just a traffic jam! - Gavi high-fived with the newly arrived Fermin.
- The point is you're here! - Gavi grinned.
- Good to see you Nor! - Fermín nodded, then his eyes fell on my best friend. - Oh Hi! I'm Fermín, Gavi's bestfriend! - I kicked Celia's leg under the table.
- I'm Celia Nor's bestfriend! - both of them blushed, while I winked at Gavi.

Fermín and Celia found a lot of common topics like the university and such. Celia couldn't imagine Fermín's university.
- I'll take Celia and show her the university's 24-hour library, if that's okay?
- Take her! - I patted Celia's shoulder - Have a good time!
They left with Fermín's car.
- We did a good job!
- I know! - Gavi put his hand around my waist. - Now we have some time alone...Shouldn't we go home?
- Let's go!

Later, Celia and I laid on my bed.
- Fermín is a good guy, isn't he? - I poked her side.
- Oh shut up! - she slaped my arm.
- I see you're red!
- I have to admit that he's nice! - she covered her face.
- Awww someone has the blonde prince! - I teased.
- Say that the Juliet with Romeo! Really where you guys went when we left?
- This is our business! - I shrugged.
- Yeaaahh sureee! - she rolled her eyes as she looked at
her phone then she screamed. - FERMÍN TEXTED ME!!
- What? - I sat up.
- How happy he was to meet me and he hopes he'll see me again because he liked my company!!
- CELIA! - I squealed and hugged her.

Hermosa❤️
Good night Romeo! 😜❤️

Pablito💗
What?

Hermosa❤️
Nevermind!

Pablito💗
Okey amor! Have a good night!❤️ And dream about me!😉

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

Opinion?

—-TO BE CONTINUED