¹. 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞...

Guys!!! Here is the first part! I can't believe it!! I hope you will like it!! Sorry if there are mistakes, but English is not my first language!
Have fun!🥰❤️
(If you like it, give a sign)
~by writer

_֎🌼⚘🏵🌹🌷🌸🌻✿🏶֍_

Song to listen: Taylor Swift - Wildest dream

@norlewa

_rl9 and more 46

_rl9 and more 46.783 liked
@norlewa: Hola Barcelona🇪🇸🗺️🛫

Barcelona airport was full of people...
I didn't really like the crowd because it was difficult to get my luggage. When i finally got it, i went to the waiting room where, I saw the poster with my name.
"Nor" colored with glitters. I'm sure my sisters did it! I loves them so much! Robert Lewandowski held the colorful board with a huge smile.
- Dad! - I ran over and pulled him into a hug. - I missed you!
- I missed you too Honey! You've grown a lot since February! My little girl will be a big girl! - Hugged me tighter. - What I will do with the Spanish boys? They all will want you!
- Dad! Dont worry I'm here for you and the girls! I don't plan to fall in love!
- Because you've never seen a hot-blooded Spanish guy! - I wanted to laugh at his worried face. After discussing what I can't do, we got into the car. I turned the radio and a spanish song started playing.
- I have to go back to training because I was in such a hurry to get you that I left my shoes there! - Turned towards a stadium. - Don't worry everyone know you!
- What? - I opened my eyes wide.
- I'm always showing pictures of you and your sisters! - I couldn't believe that the whole Barca team already knows who I am! I mean yes I though they know, but they really do!! Gosh... When we got out of the car, the Spanish June air hit me. It's so warm! Dad said you can get used to it, but I don't think I ever will....! It's never this hot in Hungary!

In the corridor, I needed wait while he went to the locker room.
- Nor? - I heard behind me. I turned to the voice. - Chica! - Pedri González stood front of me. I smiled.
- Pedri! - I hugged him. - Long time not to see you! - I'm lucky that I learned Spanish better. (This conversation is in Spanish btw)
- Yes! - He hugged back. - You were taller in February! - I laughed at the joke about my height. Dad was so tall, but I was only 165 cm.
Pedri and I met in February when I visited dad at first time here Barcelona! He came to our house one day and we started talking there! When I told him that I also play -now just played- football, we discussed the entire history of it since then he follows me on Instagram and sometimes we texting.
- How are you Nor?
- Thank you! Im fine! I just arrived! And what about you?
- I'm great too! Ohh what a jerk i am! - He looked back where a young boy was standing in training clothes. His height was the same as Pedri's. He had brown hair and the sweetest brown eyes I had ever seen. When I looked at him, I thought of a puppy.
Pablo Gavi... The Barca's youngstar. Everybody heard about him! He is young but so talented.

I looked straight into his eyes. This made me blush and I quickly looked back at Pedri.
- That's Gavi! Gavi! Hermano! Don't be shy, introduce yourself to the young lady! - Pedri smiled.
Gavi stepped forward and held out his hand.
- I'm Pablo Gavi! - He wasn't decisive, in fact I think he was embarrassed.
- Nor Lewandowski! - We shook hands and I looked into his eyes again. You can get lost in those eyes.
- Yeah! - Pedri started talking that yes, "I am Lewandowski's 17-year-old daughter and such", but I didn't pay attention to him because I was looking at Gavi's eyes.

Dad comes out of the locker room.
- Nor! Oh hello guys! - he looks at them - You have to wait a little longer! I need to talk with Xavi! But I swear I'm will hurry!
- Lewy! Dont worry! I told you that my car broke down, so Gavi will take me home and Nor can join us! We can take her home too! - I need sit one car with PABLO GAVI?? Oh my god....my face turned red.
- Really? - Gavi replied to dad with nod. - Thank you guys! See you at home Nor!

—-TO BE CONTINUED