²¹. 𝐏𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞..

- Pablo talk to me please! - I sat next to him on the couch and held his hand. Gavi had many mood swings in the past month and he suddenly became sad, but since the holidays ended, he's in a bad mood all the time.
- We should break up...- he stared emotionlessly into nothingness front of him.
- What? - I felt the lump in my throat and suddenly my knees started shaking.
- I want break up! - I felt dizzy and tears flowed from my eyes.
- But Pablo I love you! - I desperately tried to make eye contact, but he concentrated on that point in front of him.
- I'm sorry...- his voice also trembled.
- Okay...- I sighed sadly. - I love you! - I kissed his cheek for the last time and I took off the necklace I got from him in Christmas. - This is yours! - I let if fell into his hand.
Then I stood up and left him there, but before. I looked back at his figure. He doesn't even look at me...

PEDRI's POV:

- Still nothing? - Ferran asked.
- He didn't even saw it! - we texted to Gavi at the beginning of the training that we will visit him later, but he doesn't respond like the past 1 month. - To you? - I looked at Fermín.
- No! Ever since that thing happened, he hasn't really spoken to anyone...
- Her birthday will be in four days, Gavi started preparing for it months ago...- I looked down.
We sat like that for a few minutes until a couple of La Masia's guys came in.
- Did she really say yes? - they didn't notice us.
- Yes! - the tall blonde guy was very happy. - But she told me don't take it seriously and this is not a date!
- But you still look at it like a date! - chuckled the third.
- Of course! Have you seen that girl?
- And Gavi will skin you alive! - to which I, Ferran, Fermín and Balde got our heads up.
- They broke up! It's not his business anymore! - the boy shrugged and turned around. - Oh hello! - he waved to us with a red head.
Me and the others looked at each other and empathically agreed that we couldn't let this happen.

- Gavi! - we broke into the house without knocking.
- Leave me alone! - Gavi was lying on the couch with a blanket. Next to him his phone and the background was still Nor, so he must still love her.
- Hermano! Stop it! - I pulled the blanket off him.
- Hey!
- Get yourself right away because she's going on a date! - Gavi froze and stared at us with a shocked face.
- What? - he almost whispered. - She replaced me...
- No, because you was the one who broke up after all! - Ferran corrected.
- She's with someone else...
- With a La Masia boy! - Balde said.
- I screwed up! - he dug into his hair nervously. - But...but why did she move on?
- Because she's not a toy that you put in the box and take out when you're bored! Robert said that she cried a lot after you and i think it's a good thing that she wants to move on! - I was a bit rude, but he have to undorstand!
- You're right... But I miss her so much!!! - Gavi cried.
- Then get her back! - Ferran snapped. - I'm sure she still loves you! Go and fight! You always say you're a fighter so let see!

NOR's POV:

- Give him a chance! - Anna hugged me.
- I know! - I sighed. - I'll come later! - I went outside and waited for the taxi.
- You're very pretty! - I turned to the side and Gavi was standing there with crutches. - I mean, you're always beautiful... - he pulled his lips into a half-smile.
- Thank you! - I nodded and tried to ignore him.
- Nor...
- Don't! Pablo we're done! - I tried to be strong.
- You still call me Pablo! - he lowered his head with a grin.
- I have to go now! - I stepped forward to the taxi what is arrived, but since Gavi was closer to it, he got there faster.
- Here you go! - he payed it off. - I gave more than I should, now go! Adiós! - the car left without me.
- I'm going to be late now!! - I wanted to look angry, but actually I would preferred to stay with Gavi.
I started walking and he limped behind me. I stopped because I didn't want him to strain his legs. I still care about him!
- You have 2 minutes! - I turned back to him.
- I'm so sorry! I was so stupid! I didn't mean to pressure you! You become a private student to support me and everything... I didn't want you to give up your life for me... - he teared up. - But I just can't live without you! I love you so much...I understand if I'm just a burden and you don't want to see me anymore, but please know that you mean a lot to me... - I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I walked to him, took his face in my hands and kissed him, which he returned .
- I love you too and you're important, that's why I do everything! - I smiled.
- I missed you so much! - now he pressed his lips on mine. - As soon as you left the house, I ran after you, but I was too late with this leg... - he chuckled. - I love you Nor! - he leaned his forehead to mine.
- I love you too

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

Opinion?

—-TO BE CONTINUED