³. 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡...

THIRD CHAPTER😭🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
If you like it give a sign
—————-

@norlewa

_rl9 and more 65

_rl9 and more 65.678 liked
@norlewa: ❤️💙

Weekends usually mean match...
This is the last one of the season.

In the evening, I stayed up a little longer because after packing, I talked with dad, then I called mom and my friends. That's why I slept a little longer in the morning.

Cause my father is preparing for a match today, we are going to see the city tomorrow after the recovery training. The today game started at 8pm, but dad left earlier.
Me and Anna arrived at the stadium around 7pm, it's isn't the Camp Nou because it's currently being renovated.
I was sitting in the stand in one of Dad's jerseys between Anna and Frenkie de Jong's girlfriend.
- I'm Mikky! - Turned to me the blondie.
- Nice to meet you! I'm Nor! - We shook hands.
- Lewy's daughter right?
- Yes! - I smiled kindly.
Everywhere I looked I saw fans. I've been to many football matches, but I've never seen so many people. Most of them wore Barca jerseys and shouted the names of the players.
The boys performed very well in the first-half! Pedri and dad also kicked a goal with the help of Gavi. Ter Stegen defended hugely and the others did their job as well. The whole stadium is cheering for Barca just like us!

I went to the bathroom in break, but there was a huge queue and the second-half was already starting by the time I finished. I tried to get back to my seat, but there was a crowd at the entrance, so I'd rather wait for the end here and watch the live stream on my phone. I looked for the locker room because we always meet dad here after the game. I sat down on the bench and took my mobile.
I looked at what happened so far and saw that Gavi received a red card for an irregularity.
- Poor Gavi...- I sighed.
Noises emanated from the locker room. Bad words and banging sounds like someone hitting the wall.
I plucked up courage and knocked but i didn't got answer.
- Hola? - I repeated twice when I opened the door and looked inside. Gavi punched the wall angrily.
- Leave me alone! - His voice was sharp and harsh.
- Sorry I just didn't know what was going on here... - I already wanted close the door to leave but...
- Stay...stay with me please...- Now there was only sadness and disappointment in his eyes.
He sat down on the floor and I sat next to him. I pulled up my knees and leaned my head against the locker behind me.
He pressed his fingers over his eyes. I wanted to calm him down, but I didn't know how...
I decided that a friendly caress would be good for him. I put my hand on his back and began to rub it carefully.
After a few minutes, he took his head on my knees and put his arms around it, but I couldn't see his face because he was looking at the opposite wall.
- Could...could...could you speak? - His voice was so quiet.
- About? - I was a little surprised by his request.
- Anything...i want listen you! - He turned his head so he was now looking at me, but he still had his head on my knee.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

Okey i love them!!!!!

—-TO BE CONTINUED

Next chapter: 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...