Fans

Scarls PoV -
GOALLLLLLLL BY BETH FREAKING MEAD!

16th minute. First match of the euros. First goal of the tournament for the unbelievable Beth mead.

GETTIN

After celebrating with Ellie and the girls the game restarted. To be honest I wasn't quite sure what was happening. All I knew was that to win it was what ever team put the most balls in the back of the net. Anyway it was just lots of passing from then. At half time everyone went down the tunnel. Including me. Sarina gave her half time talk which was the basic
"Get them in the counter attack and don't loose the ball or give away corners. Be in control of the game as much as possible. Try make it so that Mary has nothing to do. And apart from that have fun!" Then she went through the sub plan.
"Ella less and CK you 3 are going to come in at around minute 60 so be prepared. I want alll the subs to go out on the pitch and warm up. Even if you are not going on today I want you to grab a ball and kick it around. Ade I want you to shoot at goal to get Ellie saving some things please. Off you all go, now the rest of you get into your head....." that's all I heard before exiting with Ellie to help her stay warm.

Later the match restarted and nothing much happened. Tooney came in at 63' CK at 64' and lessi at 65'.
Tooney came of for Fran  CK for meado and lessi for Ellen.

They changed the game a lot, allowing more energy to flow but in the end it ended up being 1-0 to England. Everyone celebrated and clapped the fans when Lucy came up to me and Ellie saying that I needed to follow her. We walked along the pitch and got to the family area. All of her family where there but she told me to take no notice of them and instead dragged me up the starts of the stand where I was met with quite a familiar face ...... 

"OMG ELLA NO WAY!"
No. Fucking. Way. Ella. My best friend. The girl who I thought I would never see again. Was here.

"Yeah hey girll!" To be honest with you I think ellla was in shambles of actually being at a lionesses game, we talked and talked before Lucy came back to get me. She was talking to her family but Sarina wanted everyone back inside the locker room. However instead of saying goodbye to Ella she followed us. We were still chatting as we made our way down the tunnel. Then Ella finally told me that we were having a sleepover! Not only one day but lots of days. 4 or 5 I thinks he said. I can't reallly remember.  Anyway we walked into a changing room of celebrations. Ella was in complete shock so me and her sat at my mo- Lucy's cubby. We where playing on my phone whilst they where all in the showers and getting ready to leave. Around f an hour and 15 minutes later we set off back to the hotel. By the time we got there it was late and everyone was tired so just went to bed. Me and Ella were scrolling on instagram and I kept getting notifications.

Lucy bronze mentioned you in a post. Rachel Daly commented on a post you were tagged in. Keira Walsh tagged you in a post. The lionesses tagged you in a post.
-load more-

I decided to check some of the posts as I was bored.

Instagram—

Lucy bronze

Caption - all for you 🕊️🤍

Post 2 -

Caption- scream it

Caption- scream it. It's the w euros  ! 

-load others-

Hey guysssss I have just wrote this as I'm falling g asleep so I hope it's not to crappy.

Also I know I said teh 5 of Feb for the next book m, that can't happen as I haven't wrote anything.

See you again later, don't forget to follow me do you can hear my updates m.