Phone call..

Adelinas PoV :

"You are the stolen baby..." them 5 words. Life changing.

"Mrs and mr Lawson you are under arrest for child abduction." The 2 police officers came and took my grandparents. What the fuck is happening today? I questioned myself.

"WAIT!" My nanna said "she can't go back with her mom she is a murderer LUCY BRONZE IS A MURDERER!"

What the hell is happening today is all I could think before they left me alone with the nice nurse again. I had so many questions. To start is Lucy bronze my mom? The footballer? Who is my dad? Where is he?

Lucy's PoV :

It was now June the 10th and I had just woke up. Bright and early 6:30 am. We had breakfast at 8 then training at 10 so I decided to go on a run before food. I stuck in my running shoes and left the hotel. I shared a room with Keira so I left her a note. I knew she would worry where I was.

Dear my love, kei kei

Don't worry darling I'm just out for a run it's not raining so I have to soak in the sun. If I'm not back don't worry just go to breakfast without me. I love you kei kei

Your best friend Luce xxxx

After writing the note I left for my run. The cool summer air brushed my face as I ran. On a path way down by a river it was so cute I will be coming back here for sure.

Before I knew it I looked at my watch and realised that it was half 7. Time to head back.
Bing
Bing
Bing
My phone rang 'mam 💗'

Sorry for the poor writing here but it is just the easiest way to write phone calls xx

Lucy- hey mam what's up?
Mam 💗 - hey Luce you ok ?
Lucy - yeah fine why?
Mam 💗- just checking in that's all I know it is a long week
Lucy - mam don't worry I'm fine but I need to go ok ? I'm back at SGP
Mam 💗 - ok doll love you please ring me soon
Lucy - ok mam love you to bye
Mam 💗 - bye bye

On the way back to SGP I saw the one place I hate sometimes. The cemetery. What makes it worse is it's the one where Lilia was buried. Since it was only 7:15 and had 45 minutes till breakfast I decided to visit her.

Lilia rose McQueen
Daughter | friend | auntie | family
1990 - 2021
Forever missed and never forgotten

That was her grave stone.

Keira's PoV *

I have just woke up to an empty bed. Lucy wasn't here. I wonder where she is, anyway I got up and got dressed into a nice blue tracksuit with the England logo on it. I checked my phone to see it was 7:30am and thought I would go downstairs for some breakfast. On my way out I saw the note Lucy left for me, she is so sweet I love her.

Lucy's PoV :

It's now 9 am and I have had some breakfast with the team and I'm just walking down to the pitch ready for training when my phone starts to ring.

Newcastle police force

Thats strange. I thought to myself but decided to answer it anyway.

Really really sorry for the shit crappy writing of phone calls in this story but it will have to do. Have fun reading xxx

Lucy- Hello? Who is this?
Police- hello this is officer Brennan I work for the police force in Newcastle.
Lucy- hi what can I do for you?
Police- I understand you lost your daughter 12 years ago. Is that right?
Lucy- umm yes why?
Police- well we would like to inform you that she has been found and we have also arrested the suspects that we think where to take her.
Lucy- what? She? You found her?
Police- yes we have. Unfortunately until things are looked into further you can't see her but we can have someone ring you once we find something.
Lucy- wait she is alive?
Police- yes Lucy your daughter is alive. Now we do have to go check and asses what has happened but please hang tight we will ring soon.

Beep. Gone. Phone call ended.

Ahhh end off this chapter for now. Be prepared for the next one. Although I haven't wrote it yet it will be out as soon as possible and as long as I can make it. 💗💗 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲! 𝐈𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐦𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚 💕