Show me your moves

Ellie's pov -
"Oh sorry I'm Adelina"

"OMGGGGGGGGGG NOOO WAYYYYYYYY" I think I spooked her a bit but that's ok.

"Nice to meet you..... I think?"

"Definitely! I've been dying to meet you since like 2 hours ago"

"Ahahah"

"Oh anyway I'm Ellie and I'm your new bestie!"

"Ok bestie"

"So show me your moves ya know since your my bestie"

"Fineeeeeeeee"

After convincing her she preformed me this beautiful lyric peice to 'this is me trying' by Taylor Swift. The way her armed moved mesmerised me.

As she finished her movements and the music stopped I gave her a well deserved round of applause.

Then we got interrupted by Lucy coming to tell us that her and Beth were heading out now. Adelina left with them and I went back to the gym to a very angry looking Sarina. In her eyes I have just smiled the remaining part of gym. She had a word with me and I explained where I was. Luckily she let me off and told me to finish my exercise now. Then she went down to the pitches for Lucy and Beth's training.

I finished gym and headed up to my room. I shared with Chloe and she was sat on her bed when I entered. We had a brief conversation before I went in the shower. When I returned to the main part of the hotel room CK was gone she sent me a text though saying she was in the chill room with some of the girls playing ping pong. After getting dressed I decided to post one of the pictures I took of Adelina on instagram.

@ellierobuck -

Caption — you are magic 🪄 @adelina

Caption — you are magic 🪄 @adelina.lawson.b 💗

Likes - 24k comments- view

Comments-

@adelina.lawson.b - bestie 😜💗

@georgia.stanway- what! How did you beat me to it. 🫠

@lucybronze - extra magical 💗

Comments - load more

After posting I made my way to the chill room where I got a notification-

@adelina.lawson.b followed you.

I clicked "follow back" and ended up playing fifa with the other girls before calling it an early night at 4pm to tidy the room abit before dinner. 

HEYYY GUYSSSSSSS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!! I can not believe that I have 3.56k reads. It blows my mind!!!

If you haven't already please vote for the chapter and follow me so I can start convos with you guys! Also BIG announcement at 4k reads OR 150 votes ! 💗

It's a short chapter but wanted to post one for you tonight even though I posted one yesterday! Have a great week and see you 🔜 🤍