SGP

Lucy bronze's pov -

It was now 10:30 pm and ade was asleep in the back off the car. We had just pulled up to SGP and Sarina was sat outside on a bench. She had 2 cups of coffee and handed one to me and Beth when we got out of the car. I had managed to pull ade onto my back and the. Walked to the rooms with Beth.

After making sure Beth was ok and in her room I walked to mine, Keira's and now Ade's. Keira had fell asleep in arm chair probably waiting for me. I put Ade in a bed in the connecting room and then lifted Keira into bed before getting ready myself. I saw the post that Ella had tagged me in again but not on her account. It was on some woso updates account centered around the lionesses. The caption was totally wrong aswell.

Woso.lionesses.updates.023 -

Lucy bronze and Beth mead spotted outside of saint George's park. After not being in training the 2 lionesses were spotted in Newcastle upon Tyne.  The fan put this picture of the 2 lionesses which they commented on....

@lucybronze- won't be seeing the last of us 🤫
- @bethmead- 🤔🤔🤔

Leaving all fans confused.

More updates soon 🔜......

#fyp #wosoupdates #lucybronze #bethmead #updates #euros22

Anyway I decided just to go to sleep. Making sure to set an alarm to wake up before Keira to avoid any awkward first interaction between my girlfriend and daughter.

It was now like 6:30 and and I was sat in bed scrolling through Instagram when I heard Ade start to stir. I walked over to her bedroom before opening her blinds and asking her to wake up. We had a light conversation about what we were doing today which is just extra training for me and Beth since we missed yesterday and gym, we will also have to tell everyone who ade actually is. Then I left my daughter to get dressed.

"Hey babe" Keira said to me as she sat up in bed and reached for her phone. " how was yesterday?"

"Good. Really good. Adelina is in her room getting dressed then I'm going to get breakfast and bring it up for her, she said she might come down but I don't know. We might get weird looks from everybody." I started chatting to my girlfriend before there was a knock on the door.

"Lucy, I'm ready!" Ur was Ade

"Ok darl I'm coming 2 minutes"

Then turning m back to kei I asked her if she wanted to come. After deciding on coming I went into ades room and introduced her and Keira. Luckily they got on straight away. Watching them it was like they had know each other since Ade was born.

As we walked into the cafe / food area there was only Sarina Beth and Leah in there so we sat at a table in the corner. I got me and Ade a bacon sandwich and then I got Keira her usual avocado on toast with strawberries.

When we sat down beth joined us and Ade leaped into her arms to give her a hug.

"Hey beffy guess what!" She seamed so pure and happy it brought a smile to my face

"What!"beth said  matching her energy

"Wanna know a joke!"

"Yeah Gowan then"

"What do you call a sheep that likes to jump on a trampoline?"

"Dunno"

"A wooly jumper"

"HAHAHA"

"I know it's soooooo funny"

"Ade I'm sorry like but that's a shit joke" 

"Ah well"

I'm sat just watching them have fun
It makes me smile so much. After getting a pic of them I posted it on my IG

@lucybronze -

You are Leah and obvs Beth is herself 💗

Caption- the joke really wasn't that funny guys. 🤨 @bethmead & @adelina.Lawson.b

Comments:

@bethmead - so was
                   -@adelina.lawson.b 🫠 

Leah and Sarina then came over to say hello. I think Ade seemed fond of them but it is a bit hard to tell. Her dad was like that to. Always had a rough resting bitch face. It was something I liked about him. It made his smile even more electric than any other.

Soon enough more teammates started poring into the cafe so me Keira and Adelina left to get dressed. When giving her the option to come to training with us or go to the dance studio or gym she chose the studio. To be honest I don't even know why there is a dance studio but I guess it can be useful sometimes.

It was now 11 and me and the girls were at training. I showed Ade where the gym, studio, toilets and snack rooms where and left her to it. She said she would come back with me and Beth for our extra session tho.

During training I was talking to Keira and near the end Sarina gathered everyone so I could tell them about the extra person around camp. They were all so understanding and accepted me completely which was something I didn't really expect. It made these girls feel even more like family.

Ellie robuck's pov-
Bit unusual I know but I just need happy Ellie back for at least a little bit :)

Training had just finished and we were all in the gym. Lots of um I guess not tension but something similar. Then Lucy just said

"Right ok I can sense it. Spit out the questions"  

Which then put other people's curiosity to rest.

Then I excused myself so I could go to the bathroom. On my way back I walked past the dance room and saw a beautiful figure dancing to the music. The way her body flowed made me want to peek more. Slowly entering the room she turned to face me.

"Hi sorry am I in your space?" The mysterious girl asked me

"No kid it's ok but who are you?"

Okkk hi guyssss! So it like took me 5 days to finish writing this because I had a big mind blank for like 3 days. Hope this chapter isn't to shit but anyways I would really appreciate it if you voted for this!

ALSO KEIRA FUCKING WALSH IS SHE'S A BALLERS P.O.T.Y!!  AND MAYA FOR Y.P.O.T.Y !! Yayyyy so happy for them!

See you in a week. Have a good one 💗💗