Chapter 10

I was laid off to the side as i rested my head on my front paws, I had just silently watched the beings that stood near me. The orange one having removed the steel rings around my ankles. I was beyond grateful as the things would scrape against my metal and it hurt after a while of moving them. I had showed my appreciation as I stood and brushed my snout against them, tho I ended up pushing him over by mistake. He didn't like that.... Right now i just sat and watched them, my fins flicking every now and then. But most was lost to me since I had no clue what they were saying. It was frustration to say to least, I didn't know what was going to happen now but I trusted the yellow one and felt no danger by being here. So, I just laid still in an attempt to not look intimidating or threating to show I wasn't going to hurt them.

"Are we really going to keep it here?" My optic shift to the large green one as he had spoke, I could feel that he was scared or very warry. I watched them look at me and seemed to shift uncomfortably under my gaze. I huffed softly as I locked my optics on the next to speak "What else you expect us to do Bulk? Let him go and have the cons add another dragon to their team?" My optics shifted up on the platform "It's not a 'him'" I lifted my head slightly as I looked to the one that broke the shackles off as he had spoken. "The predacon is a femme from the scans I got from her" I tiled my head lightly as he spoke before looked back to the bots once more as they looked at me. "A femme? I wouldn't of guessed do to had she fought like a pissed mech." Bulkhead spoke again and I glanced to the tallest one "It would seem they had hopes that this femme would have bred with their mech pred." Optimus looked at me as he finished speaking.

My fins twitched as I heard that one word 'Bred'. My optics slitted and I growled as it was a word I recognized the cons saying. I had seen how the fire predacon wanted to claim me and I would not submit. The cons had tried forcing it once while I was chained and I tore the mech up, along with the cons that were too close. At my growl most stepped back from me not knowing why I got triggered me but I stopped growling as I felt my savors hand on my neck. I looked to him as I brushed my snout against his hand "It would seem they had tried...and she wasn't happy about it." I lifted my head from Bumblebee as I looked to the small blue femme. I snorted lightly as I laid my head back down and watched Bumblebee kneel down as he rubbed at my head. I closed my optics as I leaned into his touch "Well if they had tried, it wasn't successful. I didn't pick up any signs of the beast carrying." I heard Ratchet speaking again.

At this point I wasn't paying attention as I just zoned out as Bumblebee rubbed my head and snout. 'I can't believe they think I'd mate with that fire type. I'm an ice type, fire and ice don't mix and it never will.' I grunted out in a huff, Tho I calmed as I heard bee chirping above me. I chirped and crackled back as I showed I had heard him. "Well It is settled, the beast will remain here." Optimus spoke before looking to Bumblebee, I opened my optics as I watched the two "It would seem that the beast trust you most, there for I would like if you helped 'train' our newest member Bumblebee" I looked to Bumblebee as her beeped an whizzed with a nod as he showed he was up for the tack. I huffed softly as I just laid my head back down, I was tired and it was hot.

I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.