Chapter 7

I panted more as my spark started to beat and stress at the sight of the short bot. They got closer and I squirmed as I struggled to get free once more. Yelping as the muzzle dug into my jaw, and made me drop back in place. I looked to the being again as they grew closer. I growled in warning which this caused them to back up a bit. I turned my attention up as I knew I had to get out.

If I didn't this one will take me back to that prison, back to the pain. I shook my head an tried pulling once more. My body kept failing as it did before and it was making me panic. Tho I stopped as my fins jerked up at hearing the short being making sounds. I panted as I looked down as the yellow being made the sound again. Chirping, he was chirping. My fins twitched and turned as he caught my attention. I didn't know why but the familiarity of the chirping reminded me of my own kinds.

I watched as he continued to make the same sounds. I guessed he saw it was calming me or at least keeping me from struggling more. After a few moments I mimicked a few of his chirps but they were muffled an weak. I watched him as he stoped and looked me over. I didn't know what he was doing but at the moment he has proven no threat. Tho I still watched him like a predacon would with it's prey.

My optics still slitted as he then looked up to my muzzle. I momentarily followed his gaze before I snapped it back to him. He seemed to just stare, no, that look he was thinking. I then watched him look around them before he went over to one of the trees. He pulled something down before he did something that was out of my sight.

I watched him return and come close, I growled in a warning again but he still got close to me. I was gonna lash out before he chirped again which caused me to pause. He then held his hand up as he opened an closed his hand. Like I would with my jaws, after doing that a few times he pointed to his hand before pointing to me and beeped. I frowned slightly as I watched his hands as he repeated it once more.

'was he saying that's me?' I thought as my optics showed interest. He continued as he pulled out a vine he had in his hand and wrapped it around his hand and showed it too me again. 'why is he trapping his hand.....wait, if he is trying to say that's me, then he's probably talking about this thing around my snout!' I thought as I unslitted my optics slowly. He then used his free hand to pull the vine off and he moved his hand, showing that he had freed small me.

I looked to the being as I stared into his Optics 'he's wanting to help me?' I asked silently as I seemed to search for something. I had no reason to trust him but something in my spark said otherwise. He then moved as went around and soon heard him above me.y fins twitched and I whined an squirmed slightly not liking he was out of my sight. But he they started chirping gently towards me. I stopped moving once again as I listened.

I could feel the chain shifting as the being messed with something. After a few minutes, I was suddenly dropped from my hanging position. I whined as I hit the ground and panted heavily as I rolled onto my side. Honestly it was relieving as I wasn't hanging from my neck anymore. I let my optics close a few moments before I heard the being returning. I opened my optics as I watched him come back into view.

Now that I was no longer stuck, I could tell he was wary of me. He still slowly approached me, at first I growled out of habit but stopped as I watched him. He continued to come closer till he was next to my head. He slowly reached out as he chirped to my. I did nothing as he placed a hand on my muzzle. I did this to show that I was trusting him but the growl showed I would still hurt him if he tried anything.

I felt him messing with something on top of it being I heard a sudden hiss. This made me get up quickly and stumble back as I looked down at the being. I then noticed the muzzle was now on the ground. I opened my jaws a few times to confirm I wasn't seeing things. 'finally I'm free!' I cheered as I let out a short roar that showed my joy. Tho I turned my attention to the being that had freed me. He simply stared up at me, seeming he was afraid to provoke me.

I stared down at him a few minutes before I huffed in his direction and turned as I limped off. 'i'll spare him after saving me but I still need energon' I thought as I left the bot behind.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what ya think.