ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

You thought that rejecting Claude in a humiliating way would humble him.

But, it had the opposite effect on him.

When you returned back to the academy, you discovered that Claude spread an rumor.

That you both have officially started dating.

And no matter how you try to debunk those rumors, it does nothing.

Everyone believes that you are Claude's girlfriend and nothing will change the idea.

They think you are denying it just to play hard to get.

Adding to that, Narcissus avoided you like a plague, causing you to feel annoyed.

You can't believe that your best friend just gave up on your friendship like that.

But instead of putting up with what is happening, you decided to go to Artemis in tears, hoping that he fixes the situation.

"I want a solution now. I don't want this life anymore. I want to go back to my old life. You better fix everything!"

You demand, while standing in front of Artemis, who was listening to music before you came.

"Ok, I will find a solution," Artemis states uncaring, wanting to listen to his favorite song.

Artemis lets out a sigh, not really bothered by the girl's actions, and just wants to get back to his music.

But in the heat of the moment, the girl snatches away his iPod, forcing him to pay attention to her demands.

Artemis's calm demeanour shifts to anger, as he yells out, "Give that back!" He steps in to try and take back his device.

Still annoyed that she is demanding him to deal with what he sees as her own problems.

"I'm not a lab rat for you to experiment with then throw away"

Artemis looks at you, and groans, but decides to carry out the last solution in his pocket.

"Ok, I have a solution for you, tonight you will travel, and you won't have to deal with me anymore"

"Really?" you inquire suspiciously.

"Yes...tonight, everything will be fine, don't worry, even though it will be our last meeting"

°°°

Artemis destroyed your life forever.

He fixed the situation by transporting you to another universe.

A universe where your name is Eloise.

And you are married to a man named Atticus.

And have a baby daughter.

A/n: the part two of this book continues in 'School of Aesthetics' 🤭😉