ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

"This is awkward"

"You think, of course, it is awkward"

You raise an eyebrow at the male version of yourself, finding his sarcasm amusing.

"So, how are you doing in my place?" you inquire, curious about his reply.

"It is the worst, honestly,  I don't know how you kept up with those creeps" Neo spits out, leaning back in his chair.

"So, they are also obsessed with you"

Neo looks at you with surprise, realizing how similar your situation is to his own experience.

"So, Narcissus is a weirdo and Claude is trying to be nice in a creepy way, and Alex steals your clothes?"  you nod your head at him.

"Yeah, pretty much"

"Don't tell me you have accepted Claude's apology"

"..."

Neo takes your silence as a confirmation of his doubts, which made him extremely angry.

"I didn't accept Claudia's apology, why are you so stupid, (Y/n)?" you sigh.

"Listen, you don't understand"

"No, I understand that you accepted the apology of a fucking bully" you shook your head at him.

"Just listen to what I'm going to say"

"I'm not going to listen to any excuses-" you cut him off.

"Claude saved me from getting sexually assaulted! " you exclaim.

The (h/c) haired boy's eyes widen but soften upon seeing your tearful eyes.

"Oh, I didn't know that, I'm sorry that you had to go through that"

"Just because I forgave him, doesn't mean I'm not wary of him or aware of his true intentions"

You look at Neo as he stares into your eyes that match his own.

"Have you met Artemis?" You ask, changing the subject to avoid making him uncomfortable.

"Who?" 

You sigh at the response, knowing what it meant, that Neo never met Artemis.

"An absolutely nobody"

Suddenly, the door to the dorm opens to reveal a familiar girl.

Alice.

"Now what did we say about letting girls into our dorm" she exclaims.

It is so strange that you became unknown in your original universe.

Artemis ruined everything.

"None of your business, stop shoving your nose into my matters" Neo sneers at Alice in annoyance.

"Wait, is she your girlfriend?"

You were about to deny it, but Neo took it upon himself to answer.

"Yes, she is, leave us alone"

Alice gives you a sharp glare before leaving while you are still in shock.

"Why didn't you just say I was a friend?" you say, getting out of bed quickly.

"Because... That's what came to my mind as a quick excuse" Neo lies.

But it was easy for you to catch into the lie as the way he bites his bottom lip is the same thing you do after you tell a lie.

"You know that's kind of called incest" he smirks and stands up.

He buttons his blazer, before placing one of his hands into his pockets, his other hand is placed on your right shoulder.

"You and I are one, therefore, the correct term would be..." his hand tightens on your should making you flinch.

"...Narcissism "