ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

"What fantasy?"

Upon hearing your confused question, Alex removes himself from on top of you.

He crosses his arms over his chest, looking down at you with narrowed eyes.

"You really don't remember anything, huh?"

Your honey-colored-haired dorm mate mumbles to himself, feeling disappointed at your condition.

However, Alex can't bring himself to take advantage of you when you don't even remember the thing going on between the both of you.

No, he is never and will never be that type of person.

"Whatever, it is not important" you nod slowly, while still feeling embarrassed.

"Do you know why I'm attending an all-boys school?" you ask about the first thing that comes to your mind.

"You told me that your father's friend wants you to attend school with his son to watch him"

Indeed, it's true, back in your world, Claudia's father wanted you close to his daughter, and to become her friend.

However, that never happened.

It seems that it is the exact same thing in this world.

"I feel so confused" you utter out.

"You can go to the library" you raise an eyebrow at Alex.

"Don't look at me like that, whenever you feel confused, you go to the school's library"

You crack a smile at him, feeling more relaxed right now.

"Nah, I will spend the rest of my day here" he nods at you slowly with a smile.

"Cool"

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

The next day, you wake up and get ready for your day.

Only to realize that Alex is not here, you missed breakfast plus you are late.

With the speed of the light, you get dressed and rush out of your dorm.

Many students watch you as you run through the hallways.

The moment, you reach class, you barge in without knocking.

"I'm so sorry for being late"

You say, but notice that the class is half empty and there is no teacher to be seen.

"You are too early," one of your classmates says while playing with his phone.

"Oh, I thought it was nine am...don't tell me the watch was broken" you whine to yourself, as you walk to your seat.

You pull out the tablet which you use for classes and unlock it.

While you do so, you don't notice Claude entering the classroom.

But, his eyes land on you, and a wicked smile appears on his face.

He walks towards your desk slowly and bumps into it south way on purpose.

Causing the tablet to fall to the ground.

"Watch it" you exclaim, glaring at him angrily.

"Why? It is not like you can't buy a cheap new one"

Before you could say anything else, the chemistry teacher enters.

When you see the man, you gulp slightly.

Ms. Nightgale is now a man, a strict-looking man in his early thirties.

You have a feeling that you are going to have such a hard time dealing with that man.

"Everyone back to their seats right now" Mr. Nightgale turns his gaze towards you.

"(L/n)" you gulp and answer.

"Yes, sir"

"Would you care to tell me the number of each element in the periodic table?"