Violet frowned in confusion, "Wait, why not?"

Max turned her head to Violet, thin brows furrowed in disbelief. "Wait, nobody told you about the song he was singing?"

Violet's brows raised, "How do you know about it? You were with me when it happened." 

Max points her thumb to Lucas, "Stalker told me."

Violet gasps dramatically, "Luc!" She punches his shoulder, making him yelp in pain as he held the injured area. "You traitor! How could you tell my girlfriend and forget to tell me?"

"She asked me!" Lucas cries out in defense of himself.

"Whatever." Violet scoffed and rolled her eyes, putting an item into her labled box. "Just tell me what song he was singing."

"Please, don't." Dustin whined, "I'm already embarrassed enough as it is knowing that most of you have heard it already."

Lucas and Max exchanged a look, then mischievous grins tugged on both their lips.

"We could just tell you the song." Max suggested, with hidden intent lingering in her tone.

"Or... we could sing it." Lucas proposed, Violet could see Dustin's face fall from across the room.

"Guys, don—"

"Turn around, look at what you see!" Lucas and Max chorused, brekaing into song. "In her face, the mirror of your dreams!"

Violet's jaw drops as she almost instantly recognized the lyrics, "It was Never Ending Story? Oh my god, I love that song!"

"You should sing with us, V." The ginger girl encouraged.

"No!" Dustin shouts desperately, "Don't indulge the—"

"Rhymes that keep their secrets, will unfold behind the clouds!" Violet sang along, joining Lucas and Max to Dustin's utter dismay. 

"Wait, did we get that verse right? It's "unfold behind the clouds?" Max questions, in a light hearted mocking tone.

"Yeah, but you're butchering it, so could you please stop?" Dustin requests annoyedly.

"So then join in, Dusty Bun." Lucas tells him, puckering his lips and blowing him a kiss.

Violet snorted at the Sinclair boy's antics, "Sing with us, Dusty-bun. Don't be such a buzzkill."

"Yeah, come on, Dusty-bun, why don't you join us?" Max urged him.

"You guys are so funny, you should be on Carson." Dustin deadpans.

"Can't we just hear your rendition?" Max begged him.

"No." The Henderson boy protested.

"Please." Max said, persistent in her pleading. "Just one verse?"

"No. No way." Dustin flat out refused, "It's reserved for Suzie's ears and Suzie's ears alone."

As Max, Violet, and Lucas turn to each other and share a look, slow and cheeky grins formed upon their faces.

"Turn around, look at what you see!" The trio sang together, dancing along to the melody as they glanced across the room at Dustin, who looked ready to throttle the three of them as he waved his middle finger around. "In her face, the mirror of your dreams!"