"Want a house tour after?" He asked as he arched his brow lightly, I hummed softly as I finished chewing my food before answering. "Ah, yes! Please do and also how the heck did they manage to make this?" I asked curiously as he chuckled at my curiosity. "First, I just requested something unique and a friend of mine just made me this." He said before taking a bite of his food.

"You must have paid a lot." I said as I added some rice on my plate, Sukuna noticed and he gave me a slight smirk as I glared at him. "My food is that good huh?" He teased as he took another bite of his food. "Oh, shut up." I mumbled as I continued to eat.

After dinner I volunteered to do the dishes as Sukuna changed into a more comfortable clothes, as I was placing the plate on the plate holder I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "You're so beautiful." He softly praised before kissing my neck softly and moving his kisses up the back of my head making me chuckle softly.

"You already said that." I playfully commented and continued. "You look handsome, very." I said as I turned to face him, smiling sweetly at him as he smiled a cocky type of smile before saying. "Yeah, I know. Angel." He said as he pulled me away from the kitchen we ended up going the outdoor part of his home.

"Woah..." I softly said as I saw a pool, the sight was pleasing as I looked around, if you look up you can see a balcony connected to Sukuna's room. "This is beautiful" I praised he smiled as he had his hand on my waist as I looked around.

With that he began to tour me around the house, this place have a lot than you can ever think of. The studio, own sauna, plenty of bedrooms, I forgot how many bathrooms I saw, there's also some arcade room, mini cinema, and many more in the heckin mountain!

____________

"Sukuna~ let's watch a movie!" I softly whispered as I kissed his neck repeatedly as he have his arms around my waist as he's working on something. "If you're distracting me, angel.. You're doing a good job." He softly said as he rubbed a hand onto my back, I am currently sitting on his lap as he's working on something on his phone. Probably answering an email about their upcoming interview.

I pouted my lips slightly as I played with his pink hair, as he dropped a few kisses onto my shoulder before continuing on his work ocassionally kissing my shoulder from time to time. Few moments later he held my waist before putting his phone away, focusing his attention on me now. "How about you go take a bath and I'll prepare the movie and foods." He said, making me smile as I slowly nodded my head. Before getting off his lap.

Going to the bathroom. I was supposed to take a bath but decided to take a shower, as I finished showering I saw Sukuna sitting on the edge of the bed with a hairdryer beside him. "Figured you're gonna take a shower, sit I'll dry your hair." He said patting the space between his legs. "Heh, like you can predict my every move." I teased raising my brow at him. He also arched his brow up staring at me and smirked lightly. "Wanna bet, Angel?" He asked as he guided me to sit between his legs.

My back is facing him rolling my eyes at him. "And you'll roll your eyes at me." He said while whispering it against my wet hair, I was about to respond. "And you'll tell me to shut up." He teased as he turned on the hairdryer, grabbing a brush as he dried and combed my hair. "I wasn't!" I grumbled as I pouted my lips slightly.

"Liar.." He said as he continued to dry my hair and brush it, as I stayed still. He chuckled as he handed me a remote before continuing what he was doing, I immediately picked a song I've been listening to for a good while now.

I could say I never dare

To think about you in that way, but

I would be lyin'