"You want me to wear a bracelet with your initial? Aren't you being too possessive of your alpha hmmm?" Jungkook smirks and pokes Taehyung's side.

"Ah really! Then give it back, maybe I'll just give it to someone who likes to wear it." Taehyung pouts and reaches for the bracelet in Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook's eyes slightly dim. He hastily puts the bracelet on his wrist. "This is mine now, see it looks good on me. I'm just joking by you being possessive of me, but I wouldn't mind. You have every right, you're my mate and my love. You can even tattoo your full name on my forehead and I will proudly show it to the whole pack."

Taehyung giggles at his mate. Jungkook kisses Taehyung's lips, the omega let out a soft moan as his mate deepens the kiss.

Just then, they hear a soft knock on the door. Jungkook pulls away and walks to the door to open it. "Yoongi hyung, what's up?"

"Head alpha, the guards at the pack border informed me that the warriors of Harvest Moon are nearing our pack. We must get ready for battle. Our warriors are already stationed near the border, waiting for your orders." Yoongi firmly stated.

Taehyung ears perk up upon hearing what Yoongi said. "I will go with you to the battle field. I want to face Junsik! I will make him pay for poisoning you." Taehyung grits his teeth. He is fuming at Junsik. He will never spare him for trying to kill his mate.

"But snowflake, it is dangerous." Jungkook worriedly answered him. He can't bear the thought of his mate getting hurt.

"Let Taehyung come. He can take care of himself. You should have seen how he shred the alpha that injected you with wolfsbane into pieces." Yoongi proudly remarked while looking at Taehyung. He can't help but think that Jungkook and the omega are really a good match. He's somewhat guilty for pushing Jungkook to mate with Soyeon, but who can blame him? He never thought the moon goddess will give the trueblood a second chance mate. But now he's really happy for his brother in law.

"Ok, but stay close to me." Jungkook side hugs Taehyung and scented him.

"I have a better idea alpha, The one that will shock Junsik and Elder Jihun to the core." Taehyung winked at his mate.

                                         🐺

Taehyung, Jaehyun and Yoongi are now standing just outside the Blood Moon's pack border. Jungkook stays hidden behind his warriors at the back.

Junsik, Elder Jihun and their warriors are huddled not far from them.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my rejected ex-mate. So the rumor is true, you have become bolder here at Blood Moon. You had the audacity to face your head alpha on the battle field." Junsik taunted Taehyung.

"Correction, you're not my head alpha! I don't belong in Harvest Moon anymore." Taehyung retorted disdainfully.

"Oh but you will be, once I'm done destroying Blood Moon, I will drag you back to Harvest Moon and make you one of my spare omegas. How does that sound?" Junsik grinned evilly.

Taehyung stares at him with disgust. He can't believe that once they're true mates. He can't help but feel horrified at the thought of being Junsik's mate.

Then Junsik notices the biting mark on Taehyung's neck. His eyes darken and lets out a humorless laugh. "You're really are a whore of an omega huh? Your second chance mate just died and here you are already mated with another wolf."

"Who said he's mated to another wolf?! And I'll be careful with that tongue of yours if I were you! I will pull it out and feed it to the hyenas." Jungkook finally showed himself to the enemies. "And for your information, I'm very much alive, but you and your warriors will soon be dead!"

 "And for your information, I'm very much alive, but you and your warriors will soon be dead!"

Junsik and Elder Jihun are shocked. How did the trueblood survive? They gape in disbelief, their knees are shaking. With the trueblood alive, their chances of defeating Blood Moon is close to impossible. But they dare not show their fear. Their warriors should not see their weakness. They shift into their wolves to attack Jungkook and his warriors.

 They shift into their wolves to attack Jungkook and his warriors

Jungkook orders his men to shift, too. They're now ready to fight their enemies. Each bares their fangs.

Taehyung follows suit and shifts into his white wolf

Taehyung follows suit and shifts into his white wolf. Junsik's wolf and his warriors charge at them. Jungkook takes on Elder Jihun. Yoongi fights the head warrior of Harvest Moon, while Taehyung lunges at Junsik.

One by one, Junsik's warriors are killed by Jungkook's pack wolves. Jungkook's wolf easily defeats Elder Jihun's wolf. Elder Jihun shifts to his human form and is heavily wounded.

Yoongi's wolf ruthlessly claws the chest of the head warrior of Harvest Moon. The head warrior's wolf falls limp and dies on the spot.

Junsik's wolf is bigger than Taehyung's. But Taehyung's wolf is faster. It is able to dodge Junsik's attacks. Taehyung's wolf kicks Junsik's wolf. Then the white wolf grabs Junsik's wolf by its neck and throws it harshly, hitting a trunk of a tree. Junsik's wolf falls unconscious. Taehyung's wolf feels satisfied.

Jungkook's black wolf approaches Taehyung's white wolf. The mates nuzzle against each other. They finally won the battle.

They shift into their human forms. Jungkook orders Yoongi and the warriors with them to drag Junsik and Elder Jihun to the pack prison. He plans to take them back to Harvest Moon and shows their pack mates the punishment he'll give them, so that none of the wolves in Harvest Moon will attempt what Junsik and Elder Jihun did to Blood Moon.

🐾🐰🐯🐾

Junsik, Elder Jihun and Siwoo's punishment next. Our beloved mates will go to Harvest Moon. Hmmm...I smell family reunion between Taetae and his family. Should Taetae forgive his family? 💫