Prologue: A Sad End for a New Beginning

A male low-class Saiyan by the name of Bardock went off to fight Frieza to stop the end of his race.

Bardock: FRIEZA!!!

He flew in the direction of Frieza's ship however his goons were blocking his way he had to fight the whole way through to get a shot a Frieza.

(Not going into a lot of detail for Bardock fight but if ya know this scene and how it goes then your good)

As he was fighting his way to Frieza, a male Saiyan caring for his son who was unconscious along with a female Saiyan were running to get to their pods.

M/N: How long do we have before what Bardock says is true?

D/N: Not long what he said M/N. I hope we can get our son off this planet in time.

They ran and eventually got to the pods, however, there was only one pod available.

M/N: What? One pod? What should we do D/N?

D/N looked at the pod then at his son. M/N knew what he was thinking.

M/N: You're gonna put him in the pod, aren't you?

D/N didn't say anything and just carried his son to the pod.

M/N: No, there has to be more pods nearby! We can't just-

D/N: WE DON'T HAVE TIME!!!!!

M/N was shocked to hear him shout. She knew they don't have a lot of time left. Her heart began to hurt knowing that they had to.

M/N: (crying) I don't want to do this. I don't want to leave him alone.

D/N placed his son in the pod, then walked over to her and comfort her.

D/N: I know, but it's our only option. We both know we want him to live a happy life away from that bastard Frieza.

She nodded despite her crying. The boy slowly began to regain conscious which the parents heard.

Y/N: Mom? Dad? What's going on?

He saw that his mother was crying which she ran and pulled him out of the pod hugging him tightly for one last time. His father did the same thing hugging him tightly which only confused him, but he knew what was happening and slowly tears came to his eyes.

Y/N: No! I wanna stay with you guys! 

D/N: No son, you can't. Not this time.

(Play music here)

He was about to ask why not but his mother placed both her hands on his face, making him facing her which she was smiling with tears in her eyes.